Do you have a any problems you have fixed to share (1 Viewer)

Oct 23, 2017
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner 747 - 2
Exp
Since 2007
I’m passing on my experience with a problem I had with my Eazi Chef (Cadac).

The first thing I noticed was that there was a black film all over the underside of my Eazi chef bbq hot plate every time I used it the gas seemed to be enough pressure even after changing to a new full gas bottle my beloved bbq just got worse to the point that I was thinking of buying a new a one. I have been happy with my Cadac for years didn’t want to give it up so I set about finding the problem and eventually I found out that there is a small plastic part called Eazi Chef Venturi Black which lives in the stem you can’t see it this must have melted slightly and made the gas flow slightly off. I managed to knock it out of the stem with a long screwdriver. I did try it without any plastic part and it worked fine but to be safe I brought the part and installed it now works fine back to normal again GREAT and it only cost me £5.00 to fix.
Links
https://www.cadacservice.com/en/catalogsearch/result/?q=Eazi+Chef+|+Venturi+Black

https://www.cadacservice.com/en/eazi-chef-06.html
spec015-1.jpg

Above is the name of the part its' called Eazi Chef | Venturi Black

spec002-1.jpg

Above is the stem and valve where the plastic part lives. I hope this will help someone else.

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
This may well be common knowledge but I only found it out the other day. Its a small thing but is good to know, if you don't already. When cleaning the fridge after being away I used to wedge a thin sponge in between the door and the casing to keep the door open slightly to prevent mould. I've now found out that there's a little pull out thing on the inside of the fridge and freezer which holds the door ajar. Simple but effective!!

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
This may well be common knowledge but I only found it out the other day. Its a small thing but is good to know, if you don't already. When cleaning the fridge after being away I used to wedge a thin sponge in between the door and the casing to keep the door open slightly to prevent mould. I've now found out that there's a little pull out thing on the inside of the fridge and freezer which holds the door ajar. Simple but effective!!
I'm afraid of breaking those plastic parts. I found mould inside the freezer bit last year even though I keep the fridge door wide open when not in use. Now I lift out one of the door compartments and put it sideways in the freezer to keep that door open too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
I am not sure whether the OP Donkster is only enquiring about fixing something which is already installed but broken, or also about improvements on an identified deficiency.

If also the latter my list is

Parabolic mirrors. To improve vision

Battery-to-Battery Charger. To provide good charging to Hab batteries even on a 30 min. drive.

Re-fillable gas cylinder.

I already had posts from plinth to ceiling in the garage(fitted by previous owner) but using ratchet straps(rather than bungees) utilises them to keep everyting secure.

Maybe more but am too tired to think.

Geoff

OP
OP
Donkster
Oct 23, 2017
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner 747 - 2
Exp
Since 2007
Pots and Pans rattling when driving we have always used plastic bags anything to stop them making a noise. But now I've found a better way using pan protectors from Dunelm once brought they will last a lifetime.
Take a look
1000020549_main

OP
OP
Donkster
Oct 23, 2017
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner 747 - 2
Exp
Since 2007
Schaudt Electroblock EBL 220-2 Instruction Manual
Burstner 747 - 2

Attachments

• motor home Schaudt-Instruction manual EBL 220-2.pdf
    481.4 KB · Views: 24

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Yes, rattling crockery and glassware is silenced by stuffing overhead lockers and drawers with air-filled plastic pockets and bubblewrap. I get loads of the stuff every time I get an order from Amazon. It also keeps my handbags in shape when not being used! :)

Aug 22, 2017
Funster No
MH
Wildax Europa PVC
Exp
Since 2014 -- cycle-camper before that
Pots and Pans rattling when driving we have always used plastic bags anything to stop them making a noise. But now I've found a better way using pan protectors from Dunelm once brought they will last a lifetime.
Take a look
1000020549_main
We couldn't find any of these when we were looking, so we cut our own from multi-coloured foam sheets bought from The Range. I think it cost a fiver for 25 A5 sheets.

Aug 22, 2017
Funster No
MH
Wildax Europa PVC
Exp
Since 2014 -- cycle-camper before that
Tried all manner of cleaners and solvents to get the gluey residue off the headlamps from the stick-on beam converters that had been on there for 12 months. Then I found the answer was very simple: use VERY hot water from a kettle (and rubber gloves to prevent burns!). It came straight off.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back