Do yo do this? (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
You won't go far wrong with a Hymer B544.
Mine has a oven too. Ok for most things, gets there eventually. Just allow longer to cook.
Get out and enjoy

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
We had a Hymer B544 as our first van. Absolutely loved it and it was ideal for the time we had it. Joe then got a back problem and had problems getting in and out the drop down bed so we traded it in for a French bed Burstner.

That was great for the time we had it but when we decided we wanted to do longer trips decided a garage would be useful so traded that in for our current Euramobil. We had this one for nearly 6 years and still very happy with it. No plans to get rid of it at the moment.

Each van has been the right one for us at the time we had it.

Enjoy your Hymer.

Denise

OP
OP
Hamish the highland hymer
Feb 8, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Hymer b544
Exp
Very little
Thanks denise im that blooming excited, ive been working around oban for the last three weeks and the mh numbers are rising steadily
Today i saw five hymers, four older ones and a spanking new fella, mine would still look great against the older ones tho im chuffed to bits
Mark k

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
We absolutely love our B544, with a Pointer on board we still have loads of space inside, lots of storage too, even when away for over 4 weeks we never felt we didn't have anything we needed on board.
Enjoy the van and if you need any help we are all here.

Duck Truck

Free Member
Feb 27, 2015
UP North
Funster No
MH
Hobby 725
Exp
since 2012
I just paid £20 for one with 50,000 miles

JUST KIDDING

Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
Coniston eh ? Mmm, last time I went to the Lakes there were 4 of us on motorbikes, we pulled up in Ambleside in June and had a hard time finding parking for 4 bikes. My Highland mate from up near Durness asked what the hell we'd come to as we could walk down the paths there were sooooo many people there. Bit different to being up here in the Highlands.

I used to live near the lakes and went hill walking/climbing at all times but won't go near the place in our motorhome now.

i hope you're enjoying your van, we love ours and just booked the ferry to Holland for a 6 to 8 week tour to Sicily, we only booked out as we'll come back when we've had enough.

Try wild camping up here, so many places and fantastic views, we do it all year round.

OP
OP
Feb 8, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Hymer b544
Exp
Very little
Coniston eh ? Mmm, last time I went to the Lakes there were 4 of us on motorbikes, we pulled up in Ambleside in June and had a hard time finding parking for 4 bikes. My Highland mate from up near Durness asked what the hell we'd come to as we could walk down the paths there were sooooo many people there. Bit different to being up here in the Highlands.

I used to live near the lakes and went hill walking/climbing at all times but won't go near the place in our motorhome now.

i hope you're enjoying your van, we love ours and just booked the ferry to Holland for a 6 to 8 week tour to Sicily, we only booked out as we'll come back when we've had enough.

Try wild camping up here, so many places and fantastic views, we do it all year round.
Thanks for thatlike the man said if no likey keep drivy

Wully

Free Member
Jan 7, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer B524
Exp
Godot was inspired by the DVLA
I’m at the research stage.. looked at a good few Moho’s and seen some total sheds asking silly money.A couple of good lookers but I’m not yet at the buying stage.
Want a Hymer as they look better put together than a lot (most) of the rest, some of which are flimsy , mouldy, damp, often doggie smelling heaps. One (Frankia) that had the oddest layout ever.
I’ve bought and sold 5 yachts over the years and found that after looking at a good selection, one chooses me and I’ve never been disappointed. I think it’ll be the same with the MoHo.
I think I’ll go to Germany or Holland as I want an LHD and if they are like the boats they sell it’ll be in a far, far better condition than the UK offerings.

Once bought I will stop thinking of what I’ve spent and concentrate on enjoying using what I have. Money is only numbers..I won’t remember my bank balance but will remember all the good people and places the MoHo will provide me with for many a year..
And if I’m not having fun I’ll sell it and buy another motorbike and tent...

Life is too short to fret over things.

OP
OP
Feb 8, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Hymer b544
Exp
Very little
I’m at the research stage.. looked at a good few Moho’s and seen some total sheds asking silly money.A couple of good lookers but I’m not yet at the buying stage.
Want a Hymer as they look better put together than a lot (most) of the rest, some of which are flimsy , mouldy, damp, often doggie smelling heaps. One (Frankia) that had the oddest layout ever.
I’ve bought and sold 5 yachts over the years and found that after looking at a good selection, one chooses me and I’ve never been disappointed. I think it’ll be the same with the MoHo.
I think I’ll go to Germany or Holland as I want an LHD and if they are like the boats they sell it’ll be in a far, far better condition than the UK offerings.

Once bought I will stop thinking of what I’ve spent and concentrate on enjoying using what I have. Money is only numbers..I won’t remember my bank balance but will remember all the good people and places the MoHo will provide me with for many a year..
And if I’m not having fun I’ll sell it and buy another motorbike and tent...

Life is too short to fret over things.
Brilliant post thank you

Mar 16, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520

"The UK offering" that we bought s/h is a Hymer b585 Starline Mercedes with auto box. It was/is in absolutely top class condition came complete with alloy wheels, Hydraulic jacks etc etc. We did look online at similar spec motorhomes in Belgium and Germany but saw nothing to compare for both price and spec at the time.
Needless to say, just like Shrimp, we love it!

Pete

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back