Do not look for a motorhome....... (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
It is good isn't it. Thanks to this thread I knew that the price was fair ( well it would have been had the interior been in better nick). I knew the seller was genuine and was reassured enough to go and see it. It just wasn't the right van for us. All good stuff though.

Sorry i did not get chance to view the interior for you, could have saved you a journey. Never saw him at home. BUSBY::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Sorry i did not get chance to view the interior for you, could have saved you a journey. Never saw him at home. BUSBY::bigsmile:

No need to apologise Busby. I had been smitten by this van in the photos so would have wanted to see it for myself. I got it in my head that it would need re- upholstering and nothing else but is really had seen a lot of life! :winky:
Anyway, I did get a chance to drag Colin around IKEA, much to his horror :ROFLMAO:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
No need to apologise Busby. I had been smitten by this van in the photos so would have wanted to see it for myself. I got it in my head that it would need re- upholstering and nothing else but is really had seen a lot of life! :winky:
Anyway, I did get a chance to drag Colin around IKEA, much to his horror :ROFLMAO:

I did the same with a HYMER in NEWQUAY last june. Looked fab on E.BAY. So disappointed when we viewed it. 660 miles on a sunday for nothing. Never mind i found a nice AUTOSLEEPER in Wakefield. Good Luck with your search. BUSBY::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back