Do I take the plunge and go alone? (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
:welc: to a lovely bunch of people. Practical help and quick repartee - what more could you want? :)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
I think you'll find she has gone AWOL :cautious:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 18, 2016
Rhayader, Powys
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB
Exp
Hello everyone, I joined recently and are at the moment in Hartlepool at a rally.I haven't been many places yet as I haven't travelled much on my own, but every journey I do make is an achievement .I would however like to go abroad, as it is my first time I was wondering if there are any people travelling as a group who I could join perhaps around September time.My idea is to travel there and back not just follow someone and find my own way.please let me know how to arrange this. BIG THANKS.

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
vwt4 trident 1995 hightop
Exp
5 years
Wow, can I first say, what a great site. Been sitting here for two days reading loads of blogs and it is most helpful. Have been MH for many many years now, but it looks like the next time I will be a lass on her own. I think to have this on my laptop will be great and very useful. Not sure how to get a photo in my little box or how you become a funster but I am sure someone will let me now. I hope any of you won't mind if I tick to follow your forums if I think they will help with tips and info. Cheers for now, Sonya.

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
Wow, can I first say, what a great site. Been sitting here for two days reading loads of blogs and it is most helpful. Have been MH for many many years now, but it looks like the next time I will be a lass on her own. I think to have this on my laptop will be great and very useful. Not sure how to get a photo in my little box or how you become a funster but I am sure someone will let me now. I hope any of you won't mind if I tick to follow your forums if I think they will help with tips and info. Cheers for now, Sonya.

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
@MA hi, i also live in cirnwall, and thinking of trips away, lets chat when we can, pondfairy

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
@pondfairy , I think that you have picked up an old thread. I have just done a search by member and it looks like madeincornwall did not join up and has not posted since. I think your message will not be recieved which is a great shame.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Only 5 posts before you can access all events too, I wondered why it was said subs had gone up recently , i was sure it was ages ago, I know why now. :rolleyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back