LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
The event cover is on the water heater, you have the truma s3000 series fire which is vented out through the roof, there should be no cover to remove to allow you to use has space heating. As for "do I need a tool?" You've got a Barrie, is that not enough "tool" for one woman?

D.

Cheers, Dave - I knew should have listened when you were explaining it!

I thought it had to come off even when it's powered by EHU so I was standing there in my jimjams trying to hold a torch and a screwdriver trying to get it off in Baltic conditions.

Then commonsense prevailed and I asked Mr Google but all I found was someone saying I needed to get a special tool for it however it could stay on when using the leccy.

Phew!

OP
OP
Janine

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Can’t help I’m afraid Janine - but from past experience I do know they can be a bugger to remove!! Get a bloke to do it and then you won’t break your nails!! Lol

Ah well, you see, this is a trip away on my own to prove I don't need a bloke.... perhaps I do....

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Just get your fingers underneath and give it a sharp pull. They are pretty sturdy bits of plastic.
Just a bit pricey, the little clips that are on the fridge covers cost a lot for what they are and they always break if pulled.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Just a bit pricey, the little clips that are on the fridge covers cost a lot for what they are and they always break if pulled.

Well mine has been ok for 5 years.

Perhaps I am gentle but firm:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back