• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Dive Gear, various, job lot. (1 Viewer)

Bonkers the Dog

Free Member
Nov 9, 2018
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
2 yrs
Anybody interested? If so I will raise a proper advert here and list it all to tempt some offers...

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
596 ... surely you must be wanting some more to put in your Tupperware box now that you've got the payload to spare! :LOL:

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
596 ... surely you must be wanting some more to put in your Tupperware box now that you've got the payload to spare! :LOL:

He is no more!

See here:

Broken Link Removed

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Bonkers the Dog

Bonkers the Dog

Free Member
Nov 9, 2018
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
2 yrs
The stuff I have includes the following:

1 x O Three dive suit, well used with fairly new valves, seals, zip and boots. Could do with a leak test and perhaps a refurb, but she's good for a few more hundred dives at least even without that TLC.

1 X Pair of heavy duty fins.

1 X After dive goretex RIB jacket.

Several hoods and pairs of gloves.

1 x comprehensive Sav-a-dive kit. Several masks and snorkels. 3 x fleece under suits. Various hp/lp hoses, both new and used. Dive knifes, small and large. Depth gauge, compass, arm mounted dive slate, pressure guage, wrist lanyards, 3m of corrugated hose protector, cylinder mesh and a Lp air nozzle.

A small bucket of Interspiro Aga Divator mask spares, both new and used, about enough to build a new mask, bar the skirt.

It is all suitable for a medium sized male - 5"8', about 12 st +/- a wee bit.

Its all used in one form or another, some of it heavily but it is in good order and has a lot of life left in it. I was going to EBAY in individually but really can't be bothered for a few hundred quid worth of gear; I would prefer to hand it all over in a oner.

I also have a titanium Suunto dive computer and several pairs of fancy dive under thermal sets but they will be priced separately.

I don't have any of my big ticket items left (except the suit and computer) ie my AGA mask, buoyancy jackets and wing, twin set, cylinders or pony, they have all gone a wee while ago.

Basically its all the wee bits and bobs a diver accumulates over a long career and would, if bought in a oner, cost an arm and a leg. I am loathed to throw it away!

You are welcome to come and see it. I live in Irvine, south of Glasgow.

All reasonable offers considered as its taking up space in my fortress of solitude that could otherwise be filled with other toys...

Dec 13, 2018
Europe
Funster No
MH
Euramobil integra 690HB
Exp
Since 2003 camping in works vans
Sounds like you've robbed my loft

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Bonkers the Dog

Bonkers the Dog

Free Member
Nov 9, 2018
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
2 yrs
Perhaps I did, have you checked?

I posted the suit out to day to a new home, but the rest remains, are you tempted? You know as a diver you can never EVER have toooooo much kit; just in case.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back