Disgusting Motorhome Behaviour (1 Viewer)

Boris7

Banned
Jan 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
1 year
f!!!ckoff

!!! could a u or an e

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Saw the same thing done by a lovely foul mouthed Italian woman in France few years ago. Could not understand a word but the few onlookers where furious with her.
Ray
Sadly we can beat that. Parked at Disneyland Paris some years ago, several Italians seen emptying their cassettes down the washing up sinks so kindly provided with hot water by DLP. The chemical disposal is at the coach park all of 50Qsteps away. Unsurprisingly, next time we went, the facility had been withdrawn.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Not only am I from Irish stock, but I find it hard that an Englishman (who btw Iā€™ve done a favour for, and exchanged messages with) would never be racist about a black man, but Iā€™m fair game
No Kev, not at all racist. The vast majority of ALL Irish people are absolutely amazing nice people. Read into what I typed as you will but if I said tinkers, would that have been clearer? I have a lot of contact on and off with the travelling community, but the breed of Irish travelling community does seem to have a very bad record. They were all but kicked out of Ireland, as you know. And no, it's not being racist to comment that it is typical behaviour from that group

Sorry if you took offence by thinking I was tarring all the Irish folk with the same brush, I was most definitely not.. Those folk are a disgrace to your beautiful country. I apologise to all my Irish friends for any offence taken, but as my friends, you know exactly what I mean

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
enough money to buy and display a private plate on a 2019 motorhome but not enough intelligence, manners and sense of community to be able to use it considerately it seems ....

Personalised plate? So PH11 KTF may represent 'Thick Taff'. Close the border!

Edit: Oops, should've quoted No 7 (MisterB 's). Sorry!

If that's the correct plate for the vehicle > :)

I would hazard a guess that that is a private plate, apparently well in demand on the Northern Soul scene (Keep The Faith) and probably called Phil. This is based on what a work colleague told me, he is a Northern Soul fanatic and has a KTF reg on his Jag.

According to MOT checker its a 2019 swift / fiat so must be a private plate.
Dirty sod šŸ¤¢

comes back as a 2019 van fiat swift

You can check that on the DVLA site

As it was first registered in 2019 it is not due for an MOT until 2022 (see an earlier post about registration date)
As with all the above, what makes you think that the plate, that comes back as registered and tax paid, is the genuine plate for that van? A bessacar is not a swift. And changing the plates to a known good one, ringing, is common practice to conceal the identity of stolen vans. Says quite a bit about the person seen driving it and dumping shit in a rubbish bin

Mar 26, 2020
Uranus
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
As with all the above, what makes you think that the plate, that comes back as registered and tax paid, is the genuine plate for that van? A bessacar is not a swift. And changing the plates to a known good one, ringing, is common practice to conceal the identity of stolen vans. Says quite a bit about the person seen driving it and dumping shit in a rubbish bin
I thought a Bessacar was just a posh Swift?

Deneb

Free Member
Oct 20, 2015
Europe
Funster No
MH
PVC
Would it be acceptable to poo in a dog poo bag then place it in a dog poo bin
Not in the UK, no. Dog poo bags must be left hanging from bushes or carefully laid at the side of the footpath to gradually rot away over the next several hundred years. The bins are just ornaments put out to confuse people. Or so it appears from the behaviour of most dog owners round here.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Prejudiced and unreasonable generalisations, donā€™t you think. I have an Irish accent but have never done anything similar to this. Consider if other nationalities saw an incident of football hooliganism and enquired if the hooligans had English accents. It might offend.

TK
They do and I dont... But then I aint a snowflake who gets offended when something is not exactly how I wat it to be...............

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
They do and I dont... But then I aint a snowflake who gets offended when something is not exactly how I wat it to be...............
John, Lying barstaad!! :giggle:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Without Predudice.

l have just picked this up on a Motorhome Forum via the Internet and have no actual knowledge of this personally l do believe it to be the worst form of behaviour and feel ashamed that there are those among us ā€œMotorhomersā€ that behave in such an appalling way.

ā€œI live in Hornsea next to a recreation green. Last night a number of motohomes parked up for the night next to the green. This morning I watched as one of the campers emptied his toilet waste into a plastic bag and then dumped it in the nearest waste bin. After confronting the man he told me it was quite alright and to f!!!ckoff. This very eloquent gentleman drives a Bessacar, reg PH11KTF. Not the best advert for motor homes.ā€
Totally disgusting ... which forum was it?

Jul 4, 2017
Newton Stewart, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 615
Exp
Since 2000
Does anyone actually know if this story is true?

Who would empty 10 (or any) litres of fluid into a bin bag? I donā€™t trust a bin bag to hold rubbish, let alone fluid.

All sounds odd to me.
We have met one campervaner who uses a bucket filled with cat litter which he puts in a bin.

tkk

Jun 9, 2014
notts
Funster No
MH
Frankia i640
Exp
newbie but learning fast
I hope you reported him to plod/ council.

he will be in a minority, but no itā€™s not a good advert, could you just tell us if he was Irish btw
Hi, I didnā€™t appreciate the full background to your comment. Mistakenly thought you were reinforcing the assumption.
tk

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Iā€™m not at all surprised really,but I do have a fairly low opinion of humans. Youā€™ve only got to see the amount of litter along our roadsides,and the dog poo bags hanging in trees at beauty spots,to know that there are an awful lot of dirty people around.

But hey ho,it was only a few hundred years ago that we used to chuck it out in the street,and then someone had the very good idea of collecting it with a horse an cart.

Mar 26, 2020
Uranus
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Thatā€™s a bit racist
Racist? Racist! I wasn't calling the whole nation of Wales thick. I was speculating of what the personalised plate denoted. Probably Phil, who is married to Kate, with a surname starting with an F.
Anyway, everyone knows that the Welsh have Brains :drink: .

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
A bessacar is not a swift.
Since 2018 I think, Bessacarr has been a sub-brand of Swift. The front of the vans say Swift, with the Bessacarr sub branding on the side. This is a 2019 model for sale at a dealer.
1619374403526.png

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
I would hazard a guess that that is a private plate, apparently well in demand on the Northern Soul scene (Keep The Faith) and probably called Phil. This is based on what a work colleague told me, he is a Northern Soul fanatic and has a KTF reg on his Jag.
I have a private plate, I like Northern soul, and my name is Phil. I didnā€™t do it, honestly. :(

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
Which bit of ā€˜common practiceā€™ are you referring too? I have stayed in many free places, I have been off grid for months at a time, so I guess I am an FLT when it suits me but I donā€™t mind paying for sites or disposal either, and in 30 years of motorhoming have only had to dispose of black waste in a less than satisfactory way once, and that was in the desert, even then I dug a hole and buried it.šŸ’©
I did the same on Benidorm beach last summer.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Does anyone actually know if this story is true?

Who would empty 10 (or any) litres of fluid into a bin bag? I donā€™t trust a bin bag to hold rubbish, let alone fluid.

All sounds odd to me.
Sadly you would be surprised. Whilst clearing up at a 2 day motocross meeting I came across a cardboard box left behind in the middle of the field...van long gone. Inside was a large black bag filled with what I hoped was just engine oil that he couldnā€™t be arsed to take home but it was rather a large quantity so I didnā€™t inspect any further and it had to go in the skip with all the left behind tyres, chairs and windbreaks and other crap that lazy riders thought that we, the committee, would gladly get rid of for them. Currently Ā£5 to dispose of a tyre ! We have also had toilet contents ditched in hedges and the portaloos despite us providing waste facilities. I even had a woman once who asked if I could her childā€™s dirty nappies away for her. And donā€™t even get me going on dig poo bags....hung like trophies all around race track. I sincerely hope people donā€™t actually live like that at home ?

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Commonly called an ā€œignorant pr*ckā€
Not sure you can equate it to the safe disposal of Care Home waste though yodeli which in this Country would be in a yellow bag place in a big dumpster and removed by a paid for contracted waste disposal service. As for disposable nappies they are self contained in their own wrappers arenā€™t they? Not quite the same as Mr PH11 KTF dumping his plop in a plastic bag I donā€™t think! Dirty barsteward :eek:
I had nothing to do with it dahand and my reg begins with BX17 I have to admit though, I have had to occasionally pee in a MAGNUM type bottle.:cool:

OP
OP
Littlewheels
Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
When the Ryder Cup was held in Sotogrande Spain the next door apartment we owned at the time was rented to one of the Proffesionals playing in the competion, the apartment was on the third floor and residents use to use a supermarket type trolley to carry their shopping up in the lift to their apartment and subsequently return it to the garage for others, the Trolley went missing but recovered after the competion ended on a landing full to the brim with kitchen waste from the visitors stay and from a professional golfer that many following golf would know.

Feb 2, 2019
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740C
Exp
He should of hung it in a tree and blamed dog walkers..... only joking

Probably had an Irish accent as it is common practice for that type of traveller
With a private plate? Travellers don't register vans do they? Let alone put a private plate on one?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back