Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi
Have just returned home from a weekend rally to find a letter from the Swift co. advising me that the company I bought my bessacarr 760 from (then Barrons at Chorley) subsequently Discover Leisure was no longer trading and that any warranty claims could be dealt with by another swift dealer in my area. As I no longer have this motorhome it does not concern me, just wondered whether any other swift owners who have bought from Discover have had the same letter. :Eeek::whatthe:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
(then Barrons at Chorley) subsequently Discover Leisure was no longer trading

Oh no. I take it you mean Copphull. They were very good to us 2 years ago. This was their headquarters. I guess this means the whole group has gone.

At this rate we'll all be queuing outside Johns Cross.

Family Guy

Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
just bought a cadac on line but told 10 day delivery hope it comes as already paid for it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
just bought a cadac on line but told 10 day delivery hope it comes as already paid for it

No problem, your CC will refund if it does not arrive.

We passed the Discovery just off the A1 near Durham on Wednesday, it was open as far as I could see.

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
we passed the York branch on friday it appeared to be open, but letter was here when we came home today, the website appears to be up and running so dont know whats happening as they listed out local dealers who would do any warranty work, but as we said dont have that van anymore.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Oh no. I take it you mean Copphull. They were very good to us 2 years ago. This was their headquarters. I guess this means the whole group has gone.

At this rate we'll all be queuing outside Johns Cross.

We have a lovely new free car park 200 yards away courtesy of the Highways Agency:thumb:

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back