Free Member
Mar 31, 2018
Bath, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria
Exp
Since 2017
My Relion behaves very much the same as yours and has done so reliably for the last 3 years. The discharge curve starts at a lower voltage (13.4V) than the charge curve finishes (14.6V) i.e. a significant voltage drop is normal. For my battery the published charge and discharge curves are quite different, what happens on the way up is very different to what happens on the way down. Battery voltages can be misleading when it comes to judging state of charge, I don’t think you have anything to worry about.
Excellent news. Thanks.

Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
13.27V sounds perfectly fine to me as a resting voltage for a full lithium battery.
Also note that the discharge curve is at 3.4A, so by definition it is not showing the resting voltage. That's why there is the shift between the charging and discharging voltages at the same SOC.

Hoovie

Free Member
May 16, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Also note that the discharge curve is at 3.4A, so by definition it is not showing the resting voltage. That's why there is the shift between the charging and discharging voltages at the same SOC.
Indeed.
the two are seperate points and not linked together in my post, just mentioned on the same post.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back