Dirty Vans (1 Viewer)

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
Just come home after a weekend away in the Moho , cleaned the van inside (Mrs Mousy) and outside (me). Ready for going away next weekend. Very satisfying after its finished. And while I had the bucket out I did the car as well.

What! isn't washing the van what hired help is all about.
We had funny looks on site last weekend, It had been layed up for three months. It still had some mud from last year lots of dark streaks and the odd bit of green algae.
But that hired help in the form of mike from motorhomevalet.co.uk and the mud is all gone, the streaks are all gone, the algae has disappeared. After a good waxing by Mike its in showroom condition. All done without me handling a single bucket. Its already to take it this coming weekend to get it dirty again.

Unfortunately the car is still dirty, I'll take that to the nice gentleman in the carpark at ASDA for an "inside and out".

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
But that hired help in the form of mike from motorhomevalet.co.uk and the mud is all gone, the streaks are all gone, the algae has disappeared. After a good waxing by Mike its in showroom condition. All done without me handling a single bucket. Its already to take it this coming weekend to get it dirty again.
Nice to meet you Gordon and I'm glad your pleased with my work today, hope you have a good time getting it dirty again:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back