Dinette Seating (1 Viewer)

BGDwth

Free Member
Oct 7, 2009
Funster No
Hi all

Quick question if I may. I've looked on the classifieds section here and tried to ask the nice Mr Google but so far no luck.

I have purchased a reasonably old camper and wondered about increasing the berth marginally and making better use of the space by changing the solitary chair / table at the front to a dinette seat / table and asking a local mechanic to fit (/weld) it into place.

Q1: could any of you please direct me to a suitable components / spares site?
Q2: is this a pipe dream, i.e. too hard to suitably secure?

Thanks in advance

Ben

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Im struggling with your description you appear to be asking if you can take out a chair and table to fit a chair and table:Eeek:
do you mean a single to a double or more
Any conversion is possible within the constraints of your particular van, a good few on here have already done the impossible with their vans, pics tell a thousand words or can you explain better:thumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

BGDwth

Free Member
Oct 7, 2009
Funster No
Hi Geo, thanks for the response> it's in storage at the moment so when I get it this weekend I'll take a couple of shots of the area in question and add to the thread so you can see what I mean. It's pretty big size wise but the only properly developed berth space is the large double at the back.

The seat in question folds down and with the use of a makeshift board becomes a bed. I was hoping to increase the berth allowance a bit more comfortably. Pics to follow

Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back