Digital Photography buffs may be interested..... (1 Viewer)

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Due to Jen upgrading some kit, I've got a SPYDER 2 PRO STUDIO professional monitor colour calibration system for sale as well as a PANTONE COLORVISION PRINTFIX suite - if you need details on either system PM me and I'll try and help.

They cost around £300 new - looking for £50 each plus postage.

They are GREAT pieces of kit if you are a serious photographer - the Spyder device and the Printfix device are both very easy to use, and make your photos match what you see on your monitor and what you produce on your printer - always the difficult part of digital photography!!

They are as new, in original boxes, with their excellent software apckages, , and there are several serious software packages included with this, as this is the professional kit, not the cut-down home version. Nik Color Efex Pro SE software is also included (this integrates with Photoshop).
Useable both on Windows and Macs up to Tiger (not Leopard compatible). I gather they are XP / WIN2000 compatible but have never tried Windoze with these, please make sure your system will run them before purchase as they are sold in good faith as seen.

Laurie

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Laurie you have a PM

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back