Diecast model Cars (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
I collect Diecast Model cars, in particular the Matchbox first edition, and the MB38 Ford model A Van, was into Tankers, Steam power, Tow Trucks, and Earth movers, But have now gravitated to Taxi's, as well as continueing with MB38s Got a few other bibs and bobs, mostly Aussie stuff, but if you have any MB38s you want to get rid of????

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
I just had a browse of prices for a model car I have. The empty box is going for £109 on e-bay. Can't find out what it's worth with the car and instructions. It's a Corgi James Bond Car.

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
I had shed loads of Matchbox..Dinky and some other make which slips my mind...I left them in a box at me mums and when she died my sister kept the house for a couple of years..anyway long story short when she decided to sell said house we cleared it all out..There were all me model cars some of em still in their boxes and i thought ah give em away to a local jumble sale..never thought about it at the time but had the James Bond Aston Martin with the ejecting man..loads of others I had an "Mickey Mouse" Foden in BRS colours and heaps of others..someone really got a bargain with all those...Oh well Cest..La ..Vie :Doh::Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
I collect model cars of every car I have owned, over 30, with only 4/5 missing simply because no-one has made one. Also a few limited editions. Keep all the boxes , just in case I want/need to sell. I also collect AA and RAC car badges plus a few others.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back