Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Whilst the vast majority of people are very happy with their motorhome purchases, I know that there are a few of you that unwittingly bought a lemon with a hundred and one problems. I thought it would be a good idea to have all these lemons in one place. So if you did buy one, please do tell your story here. Thanks in anticipation::bigsmile:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
I have a new van based on the new Fiat X2/50 chassis as most of you will know there is a massive thread due to the front scuttle leaking water all over the top of the engine and electrics,I have to say mine is not as bad as others and it is going in for the recall warenty work this Friday, it has 3 jobs on the recall, scuttle, steering rack and starter motor. Is it a lemon, I don't thinks so and it is being fixed.

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Whilst the vast majority of people are very happy with their motorhome purchases, I know that there are a few of you that unwittingly bought a lemon with a hundred and one problems. I thought it would be a good idea to have all these lemons in one place. So if you did buy one, please do tell your story here. Thanks in anticipation::bigsmile:

HI JIM 1st van not a lemon it was not big enough layout wrong you live and learn:RollEyes:

RAY:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

Stueysheep

Deleted User
Pick mt first MH up in 15 days time, LET'S HOPE IT@S NOT A LEMON, PLEASE GOD! :Eeek:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Sad: My first RV. A 1988 Coachmen Classic 32ft. Looked fantastic. Just shows you how looks can be deceiving?

:Angry: BTW. Bought from a DEALER for over the top money. :Angry:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
HI JIM 1st van not a lemon it was not big enough layout wrong you live and learn:RollEyes:

RAY:Blush:

I went through a few new caravans that way and quite a lot of money to because of the dawgs and their size :Doh::cry:

Got the RV and sorted:thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Would have been cheaper getting smaller dogs John..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I hope they've stopped growing .. :Eeek::Eeek:

I often have to pour cold water on Irina's plans as she would have another:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Thinking about the "no pets, non-smokers" line when motorhomes are being sold, we've a couple of friends who don't smoke in their vans - they lean out of the windows!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back