Diamond Driver Training, Notts (1 Viewer)

tkk

Jun 9, 2014
notts
Funster No
MH
Frankia i640
Exp
newbie but learning fast
Needed a refresher on handling a C1 class vehicle before picking up a new MH next month. Arranged a 3 hour course with Diamond Driver Training, Newark , Notts. They handle C1 ,Hgv training and testing etc (and some CMHC courses. I wanted a 1:1 course rather than group for time reasons.
I had 2 hours close manoeuvring and 1 hour town/country driving. Instructor, Will, was really good and worked on the areas I most needed. Vehicle was a LWB Iveco, 7 m long, 3m high like most MHs so very suitable for those not using their own MH for the training.
They were efficient and organised. If i need another session Ill use them.
Tkk

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Needed a refresher on handling a C1 class vehicle before picking up a new MH next month. Arranged a 3 hour course with Diamond Driver Training, Newark , Notts. They handle C1 ,Hgv training and testing etc (and some CMHC courses. I wanted a 1:1 course rather than group for time reasons.
I had 2 hours close manoeuvring and 1 hour town/country driving. Instructor, Will, was really good and worked on the areas I most needed. Vehicle was a LWB Iveco, 7 m long, 3m high like most MHs so very suitable for those not using their own MH for the training.
They were efficient and organised. If i need another session Ill use them.
Tkk
How much?

OP
OP
tkk

tkk

Jun 9, 2014
notts
Funster No
MH
Frankia i640
Exp
newbie but learning fast
How much?
£215, could have had extra hour for £60 but 3 hours was intensive (all time in drivers seat) so I felt I had enough in the three hours. I think it stacks up as better value overall than the Camping Club ones.
Tk

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Buster30

Free Member
Aug 4, 2018
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes ML580
Exp
Since 2018
Diamond Driver Training were customers of mine for years until I retired last year, Sarah and Karl are both very professional.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back