Free Member
May 17, 2013
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
4 years
I'm selling an Italian folding motorbike by Di Blasi. This bike was registered in 2003 and has hardly been used! As good as new and has been stored in a dry garage in it's special carry bag.

Blue, 2stroke Petrol, 49cc and can be driven on a car licence

It folds down into a carry size bag for easy stowage and lifting. To see how small it folds down to and other specs please look at

Tyres still full pressure and engine kicked over regularly.
Comes with rear metal carrier.

I bought this as it is easy to fit into the garage of my motorhome to carry along with me and not take up much of my payload, with the intention of carrying my two little dogs on it but they do not like it and don't sit still and as I go everywhere with them I have resorted to buying a trailer for my pushbike.

This is a bargain for someone at £850.00. These currently retail for £2800.

I am going to the Chester Food rally on the easter weekend and will bring it along with me for viewings.

OP
OP
Diamondcub

Diamondcub

Free Member
May 17, 2013
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
4 years
It is amazing and such a fun little vehicle I was really excited when I got it thought it was the answer to having a scooter that would fit in the garage. I cause quite a stir when I ride it around with a dog in the front and another on the back

OP
OP
Diamondcub

Diamondcub

Free Member
May 17, 2013
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
4 years
Yes it’s small but I was surprised at the seating position, you sit really high and it doesn’t feel like you’re on a mini bike. I love that it’s not electric so you can go as far as you like, 30mph and over 100 miles per tank, not that I’ve been that far with the dogs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back