DFDS ferries and Tesco clubcard vouchers (1 Viewer)

Oct 11, 2018
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Bailey 625
Exp
I'm
Hi everyone, having hard time finding info.Can you use Tesco vouchers for a M/H on DFDS ferries Newhaven Dieppe crossing ,thanks

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
I think its only Euro tunnel that takes Tesco vouchers, regular users will confirm this though.
Finding it ever more difficult to build up Tesco vouchers, as have started using Lidl & waitrose more these days, I think we have £35 quids worth which should get us 3 times that amount with Euro tunnel.
There are more discounts available from DFDS booking via CMC, CCC and I think an over 60, discount also.
Hope that helps.
Les

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I think its only Euro tunnel that takes Tesco vouchers, regular users will confirm this though.
Finding it ever more difficult to build up Tesco vouchers, as have started using Lidl & waitrose more these days, I think we have £35 quids worth which should get us 3 times that amount with Euro tunnel.
There are more discounts available from DFDS booking via CMC, CCC and I think an over 60, discount also.
Hope that helps.
Les
The way to get more points is get a Tesco credit card, and use it everywhere, and pay it off every month, you then get points wherever you shop , so Tesco points at lidl(y)(y)(y)

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
Tesco Vouchers can be used with DFDS in any direction of travel unlike Eurotunnel who wont let you book a one way return passage to the UK .
Travelled from Calais to Dover two weeks past paid for with Tesco Vouchers . Vouchers can only be used on 3 routes but not Newhaven to Dieppe unfortunately

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2012
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7066df
Exp
Since 2014
If you are over 60 there is a 20% discount on the Newhaven to Dieppe route if you book the ferry over the phone and only one of you has to be over 60.
The info is tucked away at the bottom of the DFDS Newhaven to Dieppe web page.

Feb 11, 2017
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Just been on Tesco's clubcard website and there still showing DFDS in their travel section
I just looked on their app - it looks like the offer is limited to cars, with the possibility of adding “high-sided caravans“ and trailers. No mention of motorhomes?

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
I just looked on their app - it looks like the offer is limited to cars, with the possibility of adding “high-sided caravans“ and trailers. No mention of motorhomes?
they do take motorhome's I travelled back on the 2nd August Calais to Dover , you exchange your Tesco vouchers online to the value of the crossing then call DFDS direct to book and forward your email from tesco with the code's supplied

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back