Devon Sunrise Vauxhall vivaro (1 Viewer)

Esther_99

Free Member
Dec 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome64
Exp
Since 2014
Hello fellow small motorhomers... Reposting this from main forum....

I would really appreciate any help or advice from anyone who might be able to support my 73 old mum who's just bought a Devon Sunrise on a 2011 vauxhall Vivaro. My dad 84 and her wanted something to get out and about safely for day trips having been locked down for these past month.

My mum Ria, lives near Aylesbury, Bucks and was really hoping someone, maybe nearby, might be able to support her or give general advice as there was no manuals etc when she bought it. Or someone who might know of a club of people with this/these types of campers.

It would be wonderful if anyone could help as I am abroad and it is hard to support her from abroad...

Thanking you all in advance for your help...

Esther

OP
OP
Esther_99

Esther_99

Free Member
Dec 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome64
Exp
Since 2014
Hi..even if you.dont have the same small camper, is there anyone with one in the bucks, Berks or Oxfordshire area who might be able to give my mum some support.
Thanks so much for your time.

Sep 9, 2019
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 632
Exp
Since Sept 2019
Found this for the “van” bit of your Mum & Dad’s bus.......
Should be a few Devon Sunrise owners out there with the “Devon” part of the equation?

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Russ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
What sort of manual are you looking for? If it's for the base vehicle they are just the same as a normal van, and if it's the camping stuff inside they will be the same as any other sort of camper, everything is much the same on them all.
If you have something specific you need to know about, just ask on here someone will know the answer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back