Destinations A Travel Journal and Log Book (1 Viewer)

Can anyone source "Destinations A Travel Journal and Log Book"

• Log Book

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Journal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mazza G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2017
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 630
Hello this is my first post and it's because I am REALLY keen to acquire the "Destinations A Travel Journal and Log Book"
I saw it advertised last year and I've been desperate to get one to log our travels.
Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance
@Jim. Can you help please even an online one would be gratefully received. MG

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well the plan is that all subscribing members will get an annual handbook which will incorporate that Journal; sent to them for free in Dec/Jan. Though for that to be so I need to pull my finger out sharpish and get some advertisers to cover the printing, production and postage costs.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
If you look at the tabs above you'll see one Links if you click on this then on Jims Shop you can buy the journal there.

We have one but dont use it now, we mainly had it for our daughter so she could remember our holidays and gave her something to do on wet days.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

Mazza G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2017
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 630
@Jim That would great Jim I have requested one (I hope!) MG Mazza G
And really look forward to getting it. May I be very cheeky and ask if you have any of it electronically so I could log out journeys June to date.

I think, by reading the older posts, you have had family problems lately so I don't want to intrude if you are having family time.

OP
OP
M

Mazza G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2017
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 630
@lorger thank you for your prompt response but the book shows "out of stock" on the link. I would be very interested in making you an offer on yours if it's not being used??????

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
@lorger thank you for your prompt response but the book shows "out of stock" on the link. I would be very interested in making you an offer on yours if it's not being used??????
Hi @Mazza G , although the don't use the book it's full of happy memories from our past family holidays.

Why not do a blog until Jim sorts out the new book

OP
OP
M

Mazza G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2017
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 630
Totally understand lorger. Thank you for your reply. I'm not very innovative and was hoping to rely on the promoting of filling in the pages

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Well the plan is that all subscribing members will get an annual handbook which will incorporate that Journal; sent to them for free in Dec/Jan. Though for that to be so I need to pull my finger out sharpish and get some advertisers to cover the printing, production and postage costs.
Would it be simpler to send it as a PDF in an email Jim.
It could then be printed and laminate the cover.

Still have my original from many years ago with next to nothing noted in it.

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp

The pdf maybe a good idea Jim.. We have filled one book and would look forward to the new copy you plan for new year. However, like many funsters we plan to be on the costas for the winter so not at home to receive paper copy . That's the beauty of motorhoming ..we're on the road

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Isn't it taking the piss a little bit to come on here and ask for a freebie?

Join the forum and get it free:doh:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I
If you look at the tabs above you'll see one Links if you click on this then on Jims Shop you can buy the journal there.

We have one but dont use it now, we mainly had it for our daughter so she could remember our holidays and gave her something to do on wet days.
ts out of stock and has been for a while,,I have resorted to a blank book which i fill in just the same..Only way to remember where you have been,,BUSBY:D2:D2

Aug 7, 2015
Highlands
Funster No
I

ts out of stock and has been for a while,,I have resorted to a blank book which i fill in just the same..Only way to remember where you have been,,BUSBY:D2:D2

I have the same except I forget to fill in the book.:)

GerTee

LIFE MEMBER
May 9, 2016
Near Fareham
Funster No
MH
Burstner iXeo
Exp
Since 2016 - UK & Europe
Morning Mazda G. We don't use the journal but went for a simple online blog instead. Captured our recent 7 week trip to Europe this way and plan to drool over it when the wet and dark nights descend. You can look at it on Dearsoupdragon.co.uk. Which will give u an idea and there are lots of great MoHo bloggers out there.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970

I would not have a clue how to do that,,BUSBY,,

OP
OP
M

Mazza G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2017
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 630
Sorry @Jim if my previous post was badly communicated my intention was to purchase the electronic copy of "Destinations" not get a freebie.

This is the first time I have joined a forum but I'm getting there I now understand how to pay for my subscription and have done so. I look forward to your new handbook.

Thanks everyone for your helpful suggestions too

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Sorry @Jim if my previous post was badly communicated my intention was to purchase the electronic copy of "Destinations" not get a freebie.

This is the first time I have joined a forum but I'm getting there I now understand how to pay for my subscription and have done so. I look forward to your new handbook.

Thanks everyone for your helpful suggestions too
I suppose I'd better say welcome ::bigsmile: if you haven't already been welcomed here. :)

If you just want to keep notes of where you've been then have a look at Google Docs. A very simple free word processing app which stores everything for you on a cloud somewhere - but don't worry if there are no clouds in the sky above you, it still works somehow. :) I use it a lot - I even did a first draft of a book on it and the second book is currently being (slowly) written on Google Docs.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello @Mazza G , welcome to the Fun :hiya:

I'm planning - hoping? - to keep a journal now I've got my new van so I'm also desperate for Jim's new logbook to come out, but I'm making do with a good old-fashioned diary meanwhile. I'm not a natural 'recorder' of events or stats so I'm going to find it very difficult! Good luck with yours (y)

MotorhomersRus

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 17, 2010
Barnoldswick
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line
Exp

Jim did we have to register for this ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back