Smiler02

Free Member
Jul 11, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Hi every one I'm a newbie and looking to buy a swift Rio 340 with the electric bed. Its just my wife and I plus the mutt. Any info would be most appreciated. Just looking for a two berth with a max length of 22ft.

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
Firstly...
Welcome.

Sorry can't help with your search...

Thought your thread title had something with you looking for a date !

Reactions: DBK
OP
OP
S

Smiler02

Free Member
Jul 11, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Sorry for confusion not sure where I'm supposed to be writing but think I'm getting the hang of it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi and Welcome.
Good luck with your motorhome search. Don't part with a penny until you've seen the vehicle and its paperwork. Don't be taken in by any promises of delivery and money back if you're not satisfied. And check for damp. That's sum total of my knowledge, in afraid.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello
upload_2015-7-11_17-17-56.png

Put "swift rio" into the search box (top right of this page) - it's been discussed a few times.

I really liked the idea of the back door and also it's quite narrow compared with other vans, but when we went to see one we rejected the layout because we use our van for long tours and it seems much more suited to a week or two. The overhead lockers are quite shallow. The 4-berth gives you much more worksurface in the kitchen than the 2-berth. It has a transverse bed, which may (or may not) be a problem for whoever's stuck against the rear door.
Depends on how you're going to use it really.

Good luck and happy camping!

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello welcome to fun, if you are new to motorhoming altogether I would spend the best £10 you will probably spend and become a full member of the forum, for that you can ask as many questions as you like, use the search facility and get generous discounts. Good luck with your search but read as much as you can there have been a few new users on a fun lately who have been scammed, far better to ask the questions first than if things have gone wrong.

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
Hello welcome to fun, if you are new to motorhoming altogether I would spend the best £10 you will probably spend and become a full member of the forum, for that you can ask as many questions as you like, use the search facility and get generous discounts. Good luck with your search but read as much as you can there have been a few new users on a fun lately who have been scammed, far better to ask the questions first than if things have gone wrong.
Concur.
No brainer, best tenner ever spent on motorhoming.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back