hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I was driving along the N332 from Oliva to Gata yesterday and at the turn off for Denia I saw a French type Aire sign pointing towards Denia
and a sign underneath saying Denia plage?
Has anyone been there and if so is it a overnight spot or just a dumping / watering spot.
There was no sign on the road coming from Gata to Oliva.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
I was driving along the N332 from Oliva to Gata yesterday and at the turn off for Denia I saw a French type Aire sign pointing towards Denia
and a sign underneath saying Denia plage?
Has anyone been there and if so is it a overnight spot or just a dumping / watering spot.
There was no sign on the road coming from Gata to Oliva.

Not sure if it's the same one but we stayed at the Odissea Camper area north of Denia last winter. Cross between an aire & camp site, but not a bad spot. It was close to a beach but not close to Denia, although a bus ran into the town.
If my memory serves me right 10 Euro a night.

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
If its the one just outside Denia i have stayed there twice but on the 2nd visit got moved on

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irlamtrucker

Free Member
Oct 3, 2008
stafford
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
8 years
was there this year, all concrete type hard standing, it is directly next door to camping "los lanos" as stated close to the beach but along way from denia town, good beach for the dog to run around on.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

solitaire woman

Free Member
Apr 27, 2008
Funster No
I have not been to this area so cannot say for certain if it applies on this beach, I lived further up the coast towards Alicante, but it is/was illegal for dogs to be on the beaches in Spain. Be careful, if the policia local see you, or the guardia you will likely be fined. It is a shame as the beaches in England are great places to take your dog.

Apr 17, 2010
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
17yrs
i was staying at a cousins flat in Denia and notice three large vans on the beach and they looked like they were staying put. They were on the left side of Denia (if you are looking out to sea)about ten min walk from main centre

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back