LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
Lots of fantastic countryside not far from you , I'm originally from Springburn , 45 mind and your in God's countryside ,I'm sure you will have a great time in your new van

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Thanks. We do too but I need a few extra sockets up at my cab bed...hint hint. See you at the fixit meet. :)

Yep hoping to make that. Just make sure you get the right bits. If it can be accessed as easy as your last van should be okay.

Landyguy

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2013
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Serrano
Exp
newbie from caravan - 5yrs now
Congratulations on your new arrival but now you have a problem.
You will be thinking about retiring so you can use her more.
Good luck!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Can't wait to see it in the flesh, so to speak.... get your names down for a meet please .. :)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
looks like you found one of the really good ones thats been taken care of. well done

on a more serious note, i do hope you have a damp meter and know how to use it regularly. with vans prone to leaks, preventative maintenance and catching any leaks very early makes all the difference(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
looks like you found one of the really good ones thats been taken care of. well done

on a more serious note, i do hope you have a damp meter and know how to use it regularly. with vans prone to leaks, preventative maintenance and catching any leaks very early makes all the difference(y)

What B1 said bru, excellent advice imo and an experienced eye telling you you've got a good un(y)(y)(y)(y)

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs

Shes immaculate and would pass from just rolling off the forecourt with a set of 15 plates on and you could eat your dinner off the carpets.
I do have a damp meter but its the cheapo type with the prongs so will need to invest in a better one as im not poking holes in her.:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back