LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
people male or female should be allowed to be as friendly as they want without some arseholes wanting to see it in other ways wouldnt it be a sad place if everyone stopped being friendly because of a sad few dicwads :Sad:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
people male or female should be allowed to be as friendly as they want without some arseholes wanting to see it in other ways wouldnt it be a sad place if everyone stopped being friendly because of a sad few dicwads :Sad:

Am always friendly you could not wish to meet a more friendly guy than me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
:thumb:

Thanks guys for keeping this thread bumped up for me until creepy guy got around to reading it. :Smile:

He contrived to 'bump into me' this morning, pretended he knew nothing about it so I just warned him to keep well away from me and my van and check out the Fun thread if he hadn't already. Then kept walking. If he knows what's good for him he'll leave me alone now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
It must be reassuring to see the number of views this thread has had, plenty of funsters looking out for you, just as it should be:thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
This thread has been helpful.

I now know that if in the future I needed to go on the pull in a campsite, deflating tyres is not the way to a lady's heart.:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
This thread has been helpful.

I now know that if in the future I needed to go on the pull in a campsite, deflating tyres is not the way to a lady's heart.:thumb:

Sort of depends of which tyres you deflate.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back