Delete old account (1 Viewer)

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
Long story but some time back I created another Fun account with my personal email address instead of my work one.

I'm planning to retire next year and so I'm slowly transferring all of my clubs, groups, forums, etc, from my work email to my personal one. I'm unable to do this with Motorhome Fun because I've already used the email address. So, @Jim and the almighty collective, I do I go about deleting the other account so I can change the email address on this one?

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
How about changing the email address on the other then using the email address you do want on this one...... if that makes any sense(y)

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
As suggested just make a new one for the old account & change it to that .Then use the one you want & change it here.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Linda and Steph
Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
Thanks all, I've followed the excellent idea and swapped email address around.

The other account was created years ago, in the days before subscriptions, when there was a problem with my account and I needed to contact @Jim .

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Shhh..... Don't tell Jim.
Your not allowed multiple 'fun' accounts even with different contact details.
Wot!? Crikey, I’d better close my other one quick! :eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
One or two have tried signing on again using different email and user name etc after running out of free posts mid rant, instead of subscribing.... Soon banned for life and all content deleted.
The forum software used to, if it still doesn't, pick up on the same IP address.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back