LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
First two trips in MH were off the he cuff, experimental, see how it goes.
Now I've "planned" my next jaunt, next week - to the Cotswolds.
First experience of Caravan Club sites - despite all doom & gloom posts the booking process seemed painless... space available at short notice, no money required, what's not to like?
Of course I might invoke the ire of the camp commandant (warden) because reversing perfectly in line with some pitch peg might be beyond my technical skills lol...

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
CC sites are fine in my experience, you know what you are getting and the facilities can be top notch.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Glad it's all going well so far @Langtoftlad .
Re use of Caravan Club: please try to arrive at the site without the jaundiced view of wardens that sometimes appears on here; turn up with a smile, acknowledge that they have a job to do which they know how to do, and they have safety rules to keep us to - for OUR (your) safety. Let them give you information and advice; ask them anything you want; say hello, please and thank you, ask how their day went, have a conversation; treat them with the respect due to fellow human beings, and you won't have any problems. (y)
We use all sorts of places - occasional wilding, BritStops, CSs, CLs, CCC, CC - and when we want a "luxury" night or two it's CC club sites that we go for. In fact we're on one now. Immaculate, peaceful, good information from the wardens about local walks and bird-watching, and end-of-day chats about what we've seen. ;)
Enjoy the Cotswolds :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back