• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

December 2013 Rav 4 Invincible Automatic (63 plate) (1 Viewer)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
For sale is my Rav4 4,4 Invincible automatic. Auto transmission cars were about a grand more when new but 500 quid more when used cars.

It is in Unmarked Pearlescent white (£650 option) with full black leather
Options include

Full colour Satellite Navigation. (£750 option)
Style Pack (£900 option)
Rear underguard fitted at £320
Mudflaps. Not much £ :s_biggrin
Genuine Toyota corner protectors cost £100
New front tyres 300 miles ago (Vredestien Quatrac 3) Rears have 75% tread remaining.
Genuine Toyota rear load area tray
Brand new full set of Toyota mats
Full cargo nets with aluminium bars

This car is in completely original paint throughout. It has never had paint or any repairs whatsoever it is in perfect condition. It has been machine polished and waxed with Colinite wax.

Remainder of Toyota warranty till December 2018

The car is due a service in 3 months time, It was last serviced less than 1500 miles ago at which point the brake fluid was changed. At the asking price of £20500 I will pay for a full and comprehensive service on the car before it leaves my door.

I absolutely guarantee the quality and integrity of this car. I also guarantee the odometer reading of 18.000 miles (Car is in use so this may rise slightly. I also guarantee this car is free from finance and is HPI clear.

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
I dont expect to sell this car here. Well not on a forum dedicated to motor homes. But you never know ! Someone may want something like this or know someone in the market for a versatile 4x4 large estate car.
Many of you will know due to health reasons (wife) we are having to move to a bungalow. So selling this car or our much loved motor home is the only viable option to raise the funds so we can get what we need and want. Our house here is sold now so I have to get about the job.
Cheers !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back