Dear all Carthago friends. We are UK citizens with residency in Spain. We have a Carthago Malibu Peugeot Boxer base which is UK reg but LHD. (1 Viewer)

Feb 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
We are needing to Matriculate it into Spanish plates and require a Certificate of Conformity from Peugeot. We are in the process with the PSA (peugeot/citroen) group in France but have to provide the vehicle mass (weight) but there is no sticker in the vehicle beyond the VIN silver plate in the engine. We are assuming this may be because when Carthago converted the base van they removed the label. Has anyone any idea where the vehicle mass identification may be or who to contact at Carthago to get the information for the Certificate of Conformity to be processed. Many thanks for your help.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
You could try going on The Carthago Website, from memory having registered, I scrolled through to Technical, then saw an option for customer enquires, typed my question in the box/e-mail given, waited 48 hours and had a detailed though being German, limited response from their customer care team.
You could also try joining The Carthago Owners Club for ÂŁ10 a year membership, we have one in the UK, but I would imagine they also cover the whole of the EU. Its very useful to share all points/problems/queries with other owners, and they really do try and help.
Give as much detail as possible, date first registered and where, date purchased from where, the dealer etc.
Good Luck.
LES

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Doesn't your V5 have the permitted max weight? Or do they want the weight of the actual vehicle unladen?

Sorry I'm as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Try looking in the engine compartment on the cross rail over radiator usually have plates on there or door pillars or stuck on outside of van like Hymer do🤔

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back