Dealership advice:. Heart of England Motorhomes? (1 Viewer)

Sep 12, 2021
Cirencester, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Hello. I’m looking to buy a motorhome and know it’s important to use a good/helpful dealership. Has anyone bought from or dealt with Heart of England Motorhomes? Any feedback appreciated.

Jul 2, 2019
Rugby
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2019, folding camper for many years.
Hello bought ours from there in 2019, Sam the salesman was very good. everything was fixed and ready to go on pick day including 4 new tyres, they had also replaced the shower tray and fixed a couple of minor things we'd noticed that we thought they wouldn't. Would have no hesitation buying from them again. Hope this helps
(y)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
N
Sep 12, 2021
Cirencester, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Hello bought ours from there in 2019, Sam the salesman was very good. everything was fixed and ready to go on pick day including 4 new tyres, they had also replaced the shower tray and fixed a couple of minor things we'd noticed that we thought they wouldn't. Would have no hesitation buying from them again. Hope this helps
(y)
Thank you very much. That’s very helpful!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Misnomer! Meriden in Warwickshire is the heart of England - not Weedon, Northants.

Upvote 0
Aug 22, 2007
essex
Funster No
MH
2017 sunlight t69s euro6
Exp
since 1999
I bought a van from them a 2011 bavaria, test drove it all OK but a bit juddery in reverse , on it's first trip I went to Spain and noticed that as it was now loaded the judder was much worse on returning I took the van to a fiat garage and was informed that the van was in fact a 2007 van with the juddery gearbox not a 2011 I informed the dealer who offered to buy it back at a full refund which they did, I couple of weeks later it was back on his website advertised as a 2011 so make your own mind up on what you think of this

Upvote 0
Jun 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Not applicable
We bought our new Burstner Lyseo from Heart of England back in June this year. The sales experience (Gary, Karl and Sam) was simply excellent from a team who understand the products they are selling extremely well and are genuinely interested in making sure you make the right purchase. We had a number of extras fitted to ours, the work carried out by their service centre (led by Ian), was of the highest standard. A very happy customer as you can probably tell!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back