Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
has anyone had dealings with Spinneys motorhomes of holmes chapel or Morans motorhomes of Ludlow,good or bad any comments would be welcome thx.
brian and jo

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
has anyone had dealings with Spinneys motorhomes of holmes chapel or Morans motorhomes of Ludlow,good or bad any comments would be welcome thx.
brian and jo

Bought an Autosleeper Duetto from Spinney in 2001, first class service throughout, can't say what they are like now. Bought our current Autocruise Rhythm from(y) Morans (y)two years ago, same again, first class and very efficient service and with the Boss, Roger Moran you get a personal service. (in the best possible taste of course).

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
Spinney excellent. Water heater failed on gas, arranged to call on way back from holiday on a Saturday morning, they fitted new burner while I waited. That was a few years back but still hear good comments about them. Andrew Cooper sales manager has been with them many years and is regarded as one of the most knowledgeable salesman in the business.

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
We purchased our Autocruise Rythm from them in January, cannot complain about anything really, my Mrs made them an offer on a brand new van :) they then agreed ;) - an then she was saying for the agreed price she wanted a solar panel/bike rack/water tanks lagged/TV and a few other things threw in :D - they still agreed to it - so they are open to deals - its had to go back to them once for the on board water pump had stopped working (not engine water pump) they changed it over there and then while we waited - would i deal with them again = Yes without hesitation, they're very courteous and professional ;) and really nice people (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Voyger1010

Free Member
Oct 25, 2013
UK
Funster No
Hi, you requested a review of Morans Motorhomes at ludlow, I am very pleased to assist. I can recommend Morans , they are a terrific family company who have been in the motorhome business a long time and with everything geared for customer service.
For us nothing has been too much trouble. We first had contact with Roger Moran MD and owner, at the NEC motorhome show last October. He offered us the best part exchange value of any dealer at the show , for our then 3 year old Chausson, against a Bailey 750.
After the show we took the Chausson over to Ludlow met with Roger and his son Scott along with other members of staff who were so professional. They went out of their way to engage with us, all our questions were answered factually and arrangements for the new van were put in place.
Really helpful family people with loads of expertise and advice. They arranged fitment of a PWS tow bar and dual reversing cameras, before we took delivery.
on taking delivery of the Bailey, we got a 2-3hour hand over session which was really informative and helpful. We then got the strike back and tracker fitted at Jim's and then went off to France for nine and half weeks. Four weeks in, the power battery charger went down, quick phone call to Moran's and they contacted Bailey and arranged for the new one to be freighted out to us at a site north of Bordeaux, at nil cost. On return we went over to take the U/S battery charger unit back with a small snagging list. No problem, they have ordered the bits from Bailey and they will fix at a time to suit us .
Have seen other customers at the workshops, all are taken care of in the same fashion, for us it's been a great experience and we can highly recommend them.
Hope it helps

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Hi, you requested a review of Morans Motorhomes at ludlow, I am very pleased to assist. I can recommend Morans , they are a terrific family company who have been in the motorhome business a long time and with everything geared for customer service.
For us nothing has been too much trouble. We first had contact with Roger Moran MD and owner, at the NEC motorhome show last October. He offered us the best part exchange value of any dealer at the show , for our then 3 year old Chausson, against a Bailey 750.
After the show we took the Chausson over to Ludlow met with Roger and his son Scott along with other members of staff who were so professional. They went out of their way to engage with us, all our questions were answered factually and arrangements for the new van were put in place.
Really helpful family people with loads of expertise and advice. They arranged fitment of a PWS tow bar and dual reversing cameras, before we took delivery.
on taking delivery of the Bailey, we got a 2-3hour hand over session which was really informative and helpful. We then got the strike back and tracker fitted at Jim's and then went off to France for nine and half weeks. Four weeks in, the power battery charger went down, quick phone call to Moran's and they contacted Bailey and arranged for the new one to be freighted out to us at a site north of Bordeaux, at nil cost. On return we went over to take the U/S battery charger unit back with a small snagging list. No problem, they have ordered the bits from Bailey and they will fix at a time to suit us .
Have seen other customers at the workshops, all are taken care of in the same fashion, for us it's been a great experience and we can highly recommend them.
Hope it helps

That's exactly my experience too voyger. Family firm, say no more!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back