Deadlock help please (1 Viewer)

Apr 17, 2017
Ferring
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840
Exp
Since 2017
Trying to find some deadlocks for my mother in law's VW T4 motorhome it's a 1994.
She will be motorhoming by herself and would like to get the type that fix to the inside of the driver and passenger doors. I have Heosafe ones on my motorhome which would be ideal but cannot find them listed for hers.
Any suggestions ?

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
I dont think you can get them.
You can get deadlocks that lock from the outside. Perhaps a well secured hook inside?
I interested in responses.
Fiamma may have something for you, or perhaps a vw forum??
Screenshot_20170926-130428.png

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Think theyre ok bit dont know if you have to swivel your chairs facing forward and i dont think you can use them if you have the interior fitted blinds but not sure.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Trying to find some deadlocks for my mother in law's VW T4 motorhome it's a 1994.
She will be motorhoming by herself and would like to get the type that fix to the inside of the driver and passenger doors. I have Heosafe ones on my motorhome which would be ideal but cannot find them listed for hers.
Any suggestions ?
Any suggestions ?
There are several here all with Funsters discount

http://www.johnscross.co.uk/fiamma-security.html

or here

http://www.johnscross.co.uk/caravan-motorhome-security.html

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back