bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Anyone in contact with @Dazzlin I have sent a PM regarding a nice old Hymer for sale in Spain, don't think will hang around long and looks just the sort of thing they are after. (y)
As they no longer have a motorhome they may not be on here much, be a shame to mis the opportunity. :D Bob.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
I have a gut feeling Lynn is really enjoying their new life style and we may not see them in a motorhome again for a very long while, if at all.

Dazzlin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 31, 2012
La Marina, Costa Blanca.
Funster No
MH
1986 Hymer A Class
Exp
From 2013
Anyone in contact with @Dazzlin I have sent a PM regarding a nice old Hymer for sale in Spain, don't think will hang around long and looks just the sort of thing they are after. (y)
As they no longer have a motorhome they may not be on here much, be a shame to mis the opportunity. :D Bob.

Thanks guys for thinking of us.
I do pop in most days, as we ARE missing van life, but today caught me shopping for a couple of hours! - Bedroom alterations at the 'villa'.
I am still trying to get into the fb group and look forward to seeing the van.
Cheers.

Dazzlin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 31, 2012
La Marina, Costa Blanca.
Funster No
MH
1986 Hymer A Class
Exp
From 2013
Not spoken for a while but planning on on visit in April. Will text him to check his messages on here.

Thanks, got your message, just trying to find the spanish Hymer group. Had a link from B & J but it won't let us read it as we are not members!

Look forward to April.
Screenshot_20190118-180414.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dazzlin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 31, 2012
La Marina, Costa Blanca.
Funster No
MH
1986 Hymer A Class
Exp
From 2013
I have a gut feeling Lynn is really enjoying their new life style and we may not see them in a motorhome again for a very long while, if at all.

Lynne and I sold the van in August, flew back to Spain and the 'Villa' in September, and while loving having a base here, started looking at vans in October.

There's something about the motorhome life we still crave, and it was always the plan to get another asap.

Watch this space.... You do not get rid of us that easily!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back