Day 2 tests (1 Viewer)

May 21, 2021
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper
Exp
Since 1986
Well, as long as you have the dreaded number, you can always claim on your CC if nothing arrives, Who checks anyway after the jobsworths have seen the numbers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 23, 2015
Newmarket,Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Benimar294
Exp
Just ordered from Expert Medicals, Day 2 Amber Fully vaccinated test. £28.00 inc delivery and return priority postage. Seems like a bargain, I hope I've got it right !
<Broken link removed>
That’s what I’ll be doing, but will leave until nearer the time of coming home, 31st October, things could have changed by then, hopefully for the better.

Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Previous VW Camper + Caravan
Both our kits arrived today on time.
My test kit from Expert Medicals arrived about a week before I went to France. I returned last week, and today, a week after I posted the completed test, I received an email confirm that I am NEGATIVE.

Prior to travelling to France I purchased an Antigen test kit from Covid-19 which arrived in good time. I took the return test at 11:00 pm on Bank holiday Sunday, emailed a photo with my passport details, and received an email within an hour with a negative result attached.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Well I ordered a day 2 test x2 but confused with what I received ...message seller and they said they are not for re entering UK from France yet packaging says travel tests proof to travel from anywhere ..? well words to that effect .havent had chance to verify what I had ordered but they said a deffo no refund or return grrr also what I ordered and received photos dont match

Dec 8, 2013
Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Since 2015
Sitting in Grenoble trying to order my Day 2 test kits from Expert Medical but each time I have completed the form and try to go to checkout it just takes me back to the blank form. Is this what was happening to others? Looks like it might be their overload strategy 😤

Is the general consensus still that the co-op is the next best option?

Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Previous VW Camper + Caravan
Sitting in Grenoble trying to order my Day 2 test kits from Expert Medical but each time I have completed the form and try to go to checkout it just takes me back to the blank form. Is this what was happening to others? Looks like it might be their overload strategy 😤

Is the general consensus still that the co-op is the next best option?
Maybe this is why:

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
Hooflungdung , we went with Randox £43 instead of £48 with discount code arrived second day after ordering it , hope they are as quick with the results.

Aug 10, 2014
Dorset by the sea
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584 Classic
Exp
Since 2016
Hooflungdung , we went with Randox £43 instead of £48 with discount code arrived second day after ordering it , hope they are as quick with the results.
I also used the Randox at £43 with discount code. Dropped it in the collection box yesterday lunchtime, email at 0230 this morning to say the lab had received it and another at 1155 this morning with a negative result. So for me Randox worked as it should from initial order to getting the result back.

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
I also used the Randox at £43 with discount code. Dropped it in the collection box yesterday lunchtime, email at 0230 this morning to say the lab had received it and another at 1155 this morning with a negative result. So for me Randox worked as it should from initial order to getting the result back.
Where is the discount code ? Or is it one they give you when you go to book

Aug 10, 2014
Dorset by the sea
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584 Classic
Exp
Since 2016
Where is the discount code ? Or is it one they give you when you go to book
If you quote ‘BritishAirways43’ as the discount code when you order it brings it down from £48 to £43. This was the best last week, may be a better offer now.

Apr 2, 2014
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
I had this issue with Expert Medical blanking out the form. If you go in through the "list view" and click to buy now, it works. don't go through the page which asks for all your details. Arrived within 2 days.

Sep 18, 2016
Bonnyrigg
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7057DBL
Exp
We are off Thursday! According to Sunday Mail!! We may not need them as government are going to ditch both tests!Review on Wednesday hopefully😊wE LIVE
I think it will be announced on Thursday.
I'm off to Germany on 2nd October (not with Motorhome) for 8 days so I'm really hoping we don't have to pay for this scam.

Feb 3, 2020
hartlepool
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Hit the road in 2014
Make sure it is a two day test as when you are filling out your passenger locator form it will ask for the code and if it is incorrect you will need to order one for your return. I know from experience. I started to complete form and put code in and was advised this code is incorrect, after trolling the web site I found out I needed a different test. Ordered immediately and got code which worked allowing me to complete locator form.

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
I'm off to Germany on 2nd October (not with Motorhome) for 8 days so I'm really hoping we don't have to pay for this scam.
Our fount of all knowledge (head of languages at school) and VERY frequent traveller advised me to wait until 1st October to book the tests for trip on 8th as she is hopeful they will be lifted. Fingers crossed 🤞

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
So what do you do with these test things, never having had a test I am baffled by it all, do you just stiCk them up your nose and send them back or what?

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Hoping you are right as have held off and off. Coming back Sunday so looking to take test Friday now

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back