Free Member
Feb 8, 2013
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autoquest 100
Exp
just a year
New to this site yesterday. How do you get onto your own page to see a reply to a thread? What does the £10.00 fee get you?

Dave

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
New to this site yesterday. How do you get onto your own page to see a reply to a thread? What does the £10.00 fee get you?

Dave

Dave, you will see another persons name on your thread...you will see a small orange box to the right hand side of your title...with a little white chevron...click, that will bring up the last persons answer...or scroll up and down a page or click to to go onto different pages .or just click on your question and read page by page...simple :thumb:

What has MHF...£10.00 got to offer...my opinion.....lots....help when required...many funsters go out of there way to help others...information/problem solving faults on your motorhome...a good laugh ...meets ...and much much more ..a bit of banter....it depends what you are looking for......

Also welcome to Motorhome fun.......Mel:thumb:

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Welcome to Fun, what will £10 get you? Membership of one of the best Motorhome Forums, lots of friends, meets, help if you need it and you can save more than the £10 by getting the Funsters discount from other trade members on here.

Dave Newell,
VanBitz,
Johns Cross
and others

Peter

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi & Welcome from the Isle of Wight,
Great site for info also for suggestions and advice of everything motorhome wise , if planning a trip somewhere just post a question on the trip asking for info you will be surprised how helpful the funsters can be with ideas of particular things to see/ do in the area. I visit the site most days just to read and absorb other funsters trials and troubles and the answers that come back also I like the U shaped lounge at the bottom of the front page , mostly off topic subjects and jokes. Also good fun at the rallies great bunch of people.
Terry:sin:

Last edited:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Dave & Val, welcome to fun, a quick way to find your own posts is go into Search at the top, and you will get a drop down bar, one of which will say show my posts, click on this and it will take you straight to your post.

Take your time looking around the workings of the forum, and any questions just ask someone usually pops up with a anwser.

I see you have parted with your tenner, probabbly get more value out of that than any other tenner you will spend this year, as long as you log on and make use of the site.

Use the search engine lots of information on so many subjects. Click on the forums at the top loads of subjects to help. Fun Rallies & Meets lots of fun and well worth going to one. :flyingwelcome: oh and keep on posting that way you will get to know what is going on and get to know all our funny little ways :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back