Mike Woodthorpe

Free Member
Jan 26, 2015
Plymouth, Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Just purchased a dash cam from China via Amazon, but swiched it on, worked for 10 mins, then splat, no picture, been back to Amazon, they sent an email to new view (the firm) they have sent an email back to me to say that they are on holiday until the 25th, but not to worry they will get back to me to hopefully give me a replacement!!!!!

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Chinese New Year.
Hope you get sorted. If it's Amazon Marketplace Amazon does take some responsibility (not sure what though).

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
This might be something obvious but have you got it being charged? What little charge it starts with will quickly be used up and it will need to be conected to a charging source.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
mine switches off the picture screen after a few minutes but continues to record. and needs to be plugged in to a power supply after only a few minutes or dies. its been great and records well.

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Mine(transcend) switches picture screen off after 5 mins and like Phill's above continues to record if powered. Records for approx 2 hours before over writing -really delighted with both the product and the recording quality. Ian

OP
OP
Mike Woodthorpe

Mike Woodthorpe

Free Member
Jan 26, 2015
Plymouth, Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Yes gents I have read all your replies, the unit was fully charged, I switch it on now & all I get is a splodge on the screen, with vertical yellow & blue lines, so I reckon there is a definite fault there, we wait for China's input
Mike W

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back