Dash Cams.. DO NOT USE 64 GIG cards (1 Viewer)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Hi John,
Just need to know what the card is that I need .
Is there a size or number ,sorry to be a pain,lost instructions & I am travelling to france on thursday

thanks terry
They certainly work with a 16Gb card. Not sure if it is safe to go beyond that.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Just to balance things. I have bought quite a few SD cards of 32Gb and 64Gb from ebay and they have been fine (and a good price). 7dayshop also do reasonably priced ones.

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Caveat emptor.
Something like "Let the buyer beware"?
Precisely what it means. It is generally the buyer's responsibility to ensure that what he/she buys is suitable for their purpose (unless they make their specific requirements known before buying)

In this case it is RTFM in good old English. Put in a different memory card to that specified in the manual, and the consequences are entirely of your own making.

@Jaws All you need to do is point out that "any use other than that specified within the instructions provided herewith voids all guarantees, express or implied, and constitutes misuse of the product".

Don't lose sleep over it, there's one of those born every minute

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
Some are just too stupid to read the instructions properly(me!!) and order 2 x 64 Gb cards for the cameras that I bought earlier in the year:doh:

Luckily they do seem to have formatted and work OK, not recommending this course of action though:)

Thanks to @Jaws for a great piece of kit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back