Dash cams £30 (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
dont want to tread on jaws toes here, but have been following his thread about giving up supplieing them, well this morning the jtf flyer has just dropped through the door and they are doing them for thirty quid inc vat as well, don't know how good they are , if any good at all in fact, but if anyone is interested they are there

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
don't think they do a website actually advertising products, John.
You need to go along and register, then you get newsletters with selected latest products.
They work on a "when it's gone, it's gone" basis.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
We have a JTF at Preston. Some good stuff, but always remember, prices quoted are plus VAT.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I noticed they have an ebay shop.....

Just looked at 10 polo shirts at £5.99 each....bargain.......until you take the £60 postage into account.
no combined postage available which makes them expensive.

Thing ill stick to matalan for cheap clothing.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I hear we yorkies are putting a border post on top of the pennines to keep you rabble out of gods own county. :boxing:
That's more then fair!! In fact, that's the best ever idea this week! :):)(y);)

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Right now I know who WTF is, another question. What's this registration stuff all about with these stores? I can understand Makro being trade only, you have to provide business credentials to register and I can only buy now through a friend's card since retiring. But Matalan, do you still need a card, and others? Is it some planning regulation on competition that restricts stores opening to the general public that they then bypass with a registration? :unsure:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Soooo... basically the same price but half ( in fact less than that ! ) the quatilty or ability.. Would hardly call that a good deal !

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Right now I know who WTF is, another question. What's this registration stuff all about with these stores? I can understand Makro being trade only, you have to provide business credentials to register and I can only buy now through a friend's card since retiring. But Matalan, do you still need a card, and others? Is it some planning regulation on competition that restricts stores opening to the general public that they then bypass with a registration? :unsure:
I think in the beginning it was so that they could open on a business only trading estate , not like the tesco ones selling to public , don't really think it makes a lot of odds once they are open they sell to anyone

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Soooo... basically the same price but half ( in fact less than that ! ) the quatilty or ability.. Would hardly call that a good deal !
Said I didn't want to tread on your toes , also said I didn't know if they were any good , just passing on the info

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
No worries mate.. no toes trod on here believe me !! (y)
You were indeed just passing on info which is no more or less than I did :)

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I noticed they have an ebay shop.....

Just looked at 10 polo shirts at £5.99 each....bargain.......until you take the £60 postage into account.
no combined postage available which makes them expensive.

Thing ill stick to matalan for cheap clothing.

Aha a man after my own heart.
In November we're off to a charity ball with friends black tie affair.
Haven't worn or had need of a dj since giving up work and must have dumped the last one during one of our house moves as we cant find the poxy thing anywhere.
So popped into Matalan Gloucester got a lovely evening suit (dj) marked price £75.00 got to the till to pay £52.00 Result (y) Good job because the way Jans going she'll have about 6 dresses to choose from by November shes even threatening to but another one in Valencia next week.:eek::eek:

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
I have just bought off Amazon a dash cam inc mem card and installed battery for .......... £11.95 and it works fine, don't know how long it will last though !!

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
There are loads around and all work ok ( in general ).. The R300 units have two cameras, impact detection and a GPS built in.. How does the £11.95 one compare ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back