Dash cameras and aires (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
Since so many of us are now joining in the surveillance culture with our own dashcams, it occurs to me that there is a good opportunity for funsters to record and post the filming of the many and various aires that we use.

I have watched a couple of these on Youtube and thought that they gave a good indication of the feel of these aires. A single posting location would prove very useful for future motorhoming use. You know what it's like, you drive into a site and immediately get a feel for the place, and can quickly decide and either to stay or to move on. Hopefully such a library would be very beneficial.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
heyuplov, Mel has posted hundreds of photo of aires over the year it will be good to add to those with some video as well.

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
What with Google Earth, and aires on Youtube, soon there will be no need to leave our homes! It will save on diesel I suppose!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Keith already does this.. Search YouTube for Keith Chesterfield.. Check out his channel and excellent videos

OP
OP
Dorwyn
Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
Keith already does this.. Search YouTube for Keith Chesterfield.. Check out his channel and excellent videos
Yes, that's the sort of thing, I've seen some of his videos. I was thinking of a website or thread with many contributors showing different areas, further south, different countries and on and off the main routes, with perhaps some sort of index.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back