Das European breakdown? (1 Viewer)

Jun 25, 2013
Funster No
Exp
Old wild camper in transit
Just renewing my mh insurance , wanting European breakdown, comfort have teamed up with DAS has anyone dealt with this breakdown company ?

Feb 19, 2017
Leighton Buzzard
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Ten years
We declined the breakdown insurance with c and cc, and separately bought the cover with Adac,we can't comment on the company as touch wood, we have not had to use it yet, but it covers the person or persons in our case. So after cancelling RAC car cover, motorcycle cover and work van cover we are well in front, happy days.

Ksagic

Free Member
Feb 21, 2015
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance 890i
Exp
Just renewing my mh insurance , wanting European breakdown, comfort have teamed up with DAS has anyone dealt with this breakdown company ?
Seems we have the same cover with DAS. I have received the documentation and it appears to be identical to the previous cover provided by the RAC. I decided to stick with MHF as they cover 9m tag with no extra charges both in the UK & Europe.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 23, 2015
Burwash, Horsham & The Dordogne
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Comanche
Exp
Since 2016
Seems we have the same cover with DAS. I have received the documentation and it appears to be identical to the previous cover provided by the RAC. I decided to stick with MHF as they cover 9m tag with no extra charges both in the UK & Europe.

Our Tag is insured by AIB, and comes with free breakdown, Euro & UK.. I asked the RAC / AA about breakdown recovery of our vehicle and they couldn't handle the length / weight of our van unless we go commercial recovery etc... which was very very expensive..

Pardon my ignorance, what is / who is MHF (apart Motor Home Fun :rolleyes:)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Our Tag is insured by AIB, and comes with free breakdown, Euro & UK.. I asked the RAC / AA about breakdown recovery of our vehicle and they couldn't handle the length / weight of our van unless we go commercial recovery etc... which was very very expensive..

Pardon my ignorance, what is / who is MHF (apart Motor Home Fun :rolleyes:)

MHF is also MotorHomeFacts - another forum, which I think existed before MHFun, and they have an insurance offer for members.

It would be nice if people wrote MHFun or MHFacts to avoid confusion.

Geoff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back