Dana, Gota Fria, sudden temperature drop. (1 Viewer)

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Good to report that we, here in Spain are currently experiencing the normal weather change that happens this time of the year....sometimes with disastrous consequences (Gus Lopez)....
Since returning we have experienced regular storms and in some areas flooding...the first phase a few weeks ago was a frightening experience for those that lived and were unfortunately caught up in it's ferocious downpours.
Yesterday we had 32° but today just 19° and it's raining.
Many areas are missing these changes, good luck to you who are here enjoying your three month vacations....some of us have to put up with this all year round.....that's why we have just had nearly three months away from home...enjoying van life, great expression, picked it up on Youtube, John and Mandy use it, lot to be learned from those infamous travelling couple, don't know how I managed 37 years motorhoming without their videos....Look and Learn....anyone remember that kids comic....I do, now it's YouTube...full of information and misinformation....it's stopped raining now....must go...things to do, people to see...🤔😁😁😁👍🇪🇦

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Just be aware, anyone venturing over to Spain right now, that the "cold drop" will happen to a certain degree.

Don't be surprised to get storms and torrential rain. It's normal!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 17, 2011
Wrexham
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Arapaho
Exp
since 2005
No problems here at La Manga. Overcast yesterday and some rain during the evening. Bright and fresh today, no rain in the forecast. :cool::sun::cheers:

Dazzlin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 31, 2012
La Marina, Costa Blanca.
Funster No
MH
1986 Hymer A Class
Exp
From 2013
Still over 30° here near Guardamar 🇪🇸, it promised rain and storms in the forecast yesterday, and we had a few hours on the beach to cool down 🏖️

Flying back tomorrow, to ❄️ Scotland! But only for 39 days..... Not that I'm counting 🙄

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
No problems here at La Manga. Overcast yesterday and some rain during the evening. Bright and fresh today, no rain in the forecast. :cool::sun::cheers:
franknjan Did you have to pay a 27€ Administration charge at La Manga. They’ve just told me in an email that is now a charge but I just wonder why, thought you may know? I was enquiring about the charges for Januar. They also said a 20% discount for 21 days but didn’t clarify if that was for all the fees over 21 days or just multiples of 21 eg 21 42 etc. Regards Roy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back