LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
OK I will start the write up here and then blatantly promote my Blog so I only need to load all the photos etc to one place.

Broken Link Removed

We are cyclists amongst other interests and we have a Tandem, as we now have more time on our hands we thought that we would like to go to the international Tandem rally again this year and it was being organised in the Czech Republic at the end of August.
So here we are about 10 miles from Prague after a week cycling in Southern Bohemia based around Frymburk on Lake Lipno, and I have to say a most idyllic setting the only down side being the hills and off road sections which are not good for a Tandem and our lack of fitness.

A few taster photos and then read the rest on my blog (link above) if you wish, if I can answer any questions here of course I will.

image.jpg
image.jpg

First two are St Stephen's Cathedral in Passau
image.jpg

This is the meeting of the waters from the castle walls, you can see the three different waters the Danube the Inn and the Ilz.

image.jpg

This is our spot for the rally.

image.jpg

This is the view from our door on the first evening.

image.jpg

This is the ferry taking us to start the first ride at the other side of the lake.

The rest of the Photos are going into the blog so if you want to see anymore you know what to do. It's not finished yet and if I don't get WiFi on our next site be patient.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
funflair if possible could you re link your link to your blog as it is broken

TIA
If I could I certainly would ;) my initial thought was "I have never done a blog" but then I remembered and this was the first and last time I tried, would in be on Fun? bearing in mind it's back in 2015 it most likely got lost along the way.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back