Cyclops lives (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Last year I posted a moan (moan?) about the number of vehicles at night with only one headlamp working. The message had obviously been read by at least 14 car drivers who rebelled at my observation, for it was 14 car (CAR) drivers that I encountered swixt home and Norwich who did not own two working front lights. I am aware that in India, many people actually believe they are saving energy/money by not using their lights at night but honestly, in this country if you can afford a car, the saving would be minuscule compared to their insurance........ insurance?

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
This really annoys me, but was driving to pick John up in my old car, both headlights working when I left, (face either a wall or another car and check before I set off) road to where he was was all lit, he came out to car, and a bulb had gone en route. It can happen, but have seen the same vehicle around here with only one light for weeks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Jands

Free Member
Oct 12, 2016
Funster No
Should be one of the design controlled that all lights can be replaced easily.
Some cars requiring the front bumper or parts within the engine compartent removing.
Also the cost of upmarket car lights, xenon lights can cost over £100 and only workshop fit. If the driver needs more light they should slow down, also stop blinding oncoming traffic.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back