LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We started an extension the first week of lockdown, with a bit of luck the final element - the doors will arrive just as things are lifted in the first week of June. In consequence the garden has taken a bit of a backseat but things are beginning to come together with the patio finished today just the gravel to add. In the greenhouse and vegetable beds things are beginning to stir.

View attachment 389695
View attachment 389696

View attachment 389703
View attachment 389697

So now seems a good time to sit down out the front and watch the sun go down.

View attachment 389700
That looks to be coming along nicely, is that a little helper you have for cutting the grass?

Martin

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
CazPaul aw.....isnt that pic of the two toads hugging sweet??

Really enjoying seeing everyones Gardens. I had just got to the point of ordering the stuff for my son & I to finally put some hard landscaping down but that's all on hold as I can't manage it on my own.

Its all looking a bit Heath Robinson with the temporary veg growing that's going on?

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
I’ve just posted my garden on this thread and stated the birds we’re having and my neighbour where the linnets are nesting in his Shaped conifer has come out with electric hedge cutters and shaped the conifer then started to whack it with a garden spade.
I told him that the linnets were endangered he said if he new that he would have cut the conifer down, I’m fuming but won’t get into an argument with him over this.

John.

Thats absolutely terrible John, what a nasty attitude hes got, be nice if he moved.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Paddywack

Free Member
Oct 15, 2013
Neasham, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Hymer ExsisT588
That looks to be coming along nicely, is that a little helper you have for cutting the grass?

Martin

Yes that's Hector the Husqvarna Automower. We were lucky enough to win him in a competition a couple of years ago, had to do six videos of how he coped with our awkwardly shaped garden. Brilliant piece of kit, there is nothing like sitting on a stellplatz and watching him cut the lawn on a phone app.

Jul 9, 2018
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
since 2016
20200521_164152.jpg

Conifers were all dying yesterday dug the roots up. Mate came up today with a chainsaw (social distancing observed) to cut the trunks up, skip coming tomorow for the rest. Plan is low maintenance rockery and extend summer house for a back garden bar..

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Like getting rid of poxy conifers!

I would burn them on the wood burner,but only after two seasons,as it will produce a lot of “tar” that blocks up the chimney if you burn enough of it........believe me,I’ve done it! :cry:

In my experience,no such thing as a “low maintenance” rockery,but that may just be my incompetence!

BUT........ the idea of a back garden BAR is fabadabadooda!:drinks::drinks::drink::drink::drink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back