Customer Service Plus - and thanks (1 Viewer)

Phil56

Free Member
Jan 25, 2014
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
So many people talk about spending months, even years, planning their first big trip that our flash to bang time of a few weeks to go from buying our first MH to leaving for 6 months in Morocco seemed a tadge ambitious. Even though my wife and I have given this our complete focus over the last few weeks, we both know that we wouldn't have got off the ground without the help of many of you guys who have been very generous with advice about ideal buys, ground clearance, payload, battery charging and other 'stuff'. But, just when we thought people couldn't be kinder, we ran into a level of customer service that we have never experienced before.

The preferred solution to increase ground clearance and improve the payload of our 'pre-owned' Hymer was to have air suspension fitted. We were steered towards A&S Air Suspension in Warrington. What a lucky break! The guys at A&S (Phil and Cath) were not only very professional and reliable, they were incredibly generous with their time and advice. We ended up asking them to do a lot of extra work on the van (fitting a reversing camera, installing a TV, sorting problems with our Gaslow fit, and a shedload of other stuff). I really can't fault them.

In the course of researching which van to buy and then subsequently looking to get work done to it, we came into contact with quite a few dealers and workshops. Some were excellent and happy to provide what I now know to be good advice over the phone (for example, Peter Hambilton). Others were, frankly, pants. No names, no pack drill - but even a numpty like me knows when someone is only after your money. But, above all, sits A&S Air Suspension - offering unparalleled customer service. I cannot recommend them highly enough, especially to someone like me, who really does need to have his hand held at every step of the way.

And, of course, thanks to those of you who have offered advice.

Happy travels!

Phil

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
So many people talk about spending months, even years, planning their first big trip that our flash to bang time of a few weeks to go from buying our first MH to leaving for 6 months in Morocco seemed a tadge ambitious. Even though my wife and I have given this our complete focus over the last few weeks, we both know that we wouldn't have got off the ground without the help of many of you guys who have been very generous with advice about ideal buys, ground clearance, payload, battery charging and other 'stuff'. But, just when we thought people couldn't be kinder, we ran into a level of customer service that we have never experienced before.

The preferred solution to increase ground clearance and improve the payload of our 'pre-owned' Hymer was to have air suspension fitted. We were steered towards A&S Air Suspension in Warrington. What a lucky break! The guys at A&S (Phil and Cath) were not only very professional and reliable, they were incredibly generous with their time and advice. We ended up asking them to do a lot of extra work on the van (fitting a reversing camera, installing a TV, sorting problems with our Gaslow fit, and a shedload of other stuff). I really can't fault them.

In the course of researching which van to buy and then subsequently looking to get work done to it, we came into contact with quite a few dealers and workshops. Some were excellent and happy to provide what I now know to be good advice over the phone (for example, Peter Hambilton). Others were, frankly, pants. No names, no pack drill - but even a numpty like me knows when someone is only after your money. But, above all, [HI]sits A&S Air Suspension [/HI]- offering unparalleled customer service. I cannot recommend them highly enough, especially to someone like me, who really does need to have his hand held at every step of the way.

And, of course, thanks to those of you who have offered advice.

Happy travels!

Phil

Did they sell you air suspension by any chance?

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back