Cunning Mobile Decontamination Unit theory (1 Viewer)

Sep 22, 2020
Baltics
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Feel like an old timer
SWIMBO and I have a cunning plan; it is so cunning that even those who have been through the university of cunning may not have worked this one out yet.
Our plan is to drive to the local supermarket or other food dispensing place in our MH, this will also work at the DIY depot.
I leave SWIMBO in the MH and strip down into my Uncle Patrick's, or a nice pair of floral swimmers, the UP's are better as you will see later.
Once the shopping has been done I put all produce in the MH garage and spray with my 80% vodka disinfectant.
A coded knock on the habitation door and SWIMBO unlocks, I step in discarding my UP's on the car park floor.
SWIMBO sprays me down with another 80% vodka mix, mouth open and I then step into the shower and fully decontaminate.
We now return home, re spray and wash shopping.
We are very safe and I have only lost one pair of UP's.
Or on the thread of litter picking I can pick up the UP's and bag them following up with a washing machine clean and garden line hang.

Any additional thoughts or additions most welcome and I feel we can all continue our lives in a very safe, fun and happy way and at the same time entertain all those who do not have our inventive and extended thought process.

Aug 22, 2007
essex
Funster No
MH
2017 sunlight t69s euro6
Exp
since 1999
SWIMBO and I have a cunning plan; it is so cunning that even those who have been through the university of cunning may not have worked this one out yet.
Our plan is to drive to the local supermarket or other food dispensing place in our MH, this will also work at the DIY depot.
I leave SWIMBO in the MH and strip down into my Uncle Patrick's, or a nice pair of floral swimmers, the UP's are better as you will see later.
Once the shopping has been done I put all produce in the MH garage and spray with my 80% vodka disinfectant.
A coded knock on the habitation door and SWIMBO unlocks, I step in discarding my UP's on the car park floor.
SWIMBO sprays me down with another 80% vodka mix, mouth open and I then step into the shower and fully decontaminate.
We now return home, re spray and wash shopping.
We are very safe and I have only lost one pair of UP's.
Or on the thread of litter picking I can pick up the UP's and bag them following up with a washing machine clean and garden line hang.

Any additional thoughts or additions most welcome and I feel we can all continue our lives in a very safe, fun and happy way and at the same time entertain all those who do not have our inventive and extended thought process.
I don't think you are getting out enough

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Reminds me of the record about an American roving news reporter looking for the the streaker !!
“Don’t look Ethel ! Too late, she’s already had a free show ! “
Mitch.

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
A flaw in this not so cunning or practical plan may come from the local constabulary. The likelihood of indecent exposure is high, and once they visit to check that, you may find the alcohol fumes trigger use of a breathalyser.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You need UPs like mine
Covid wont come within 10 Mtrs
You can't say that and not let us view them ... then we can take a vote on the suitability of them! 😄

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
A flaw in this not so cunning or practical plan may come from the local constabulary. The likelihood of indecent exposure is high, and once they visit to check that, you may find the alcohol fumes trigger use of a breathalyser.
Could also be a bit dicey lighting the gas with all the alcohol in the atmosphere! :giggle:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
You can't say that and not let us view them ... then we can take a vote on the suitability of them! 😄
Good job there clean on today had to take em orf to get pic.
Dont blame me for this it was after all a request

Attachments

• jeffrey-peels-off-the-underpants-he-wore-for-two-weeks-vimeo-thumbnail.jpg
    jeffrey-peels-off-the-underpants-he-wore-for-two-weeks-vimeo-thumbnail.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 10

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Good job there clean on today had to take em orf to get pic.
Dont blame me for this it was after all a request
You're meant to be wearing them ... :sick:

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
Interesting where the lockdown mind goes. Usually the same area.

Sep 15, 2018
Funster No
MH
Self build
Exp
Since 2009
I tried that at Pets at Home and was accused of trying to steal a budgie!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back