cumbrian scousers on the move again (1 Viewer)

lizziemac

Free Member
Jun 13, 2013
cumbria
Funster No
MH
don't own one yet
Exp
Hi, just joined - hoping to pick up some tips and to say hello. We don't yet own a motorhome but have a plan to sell up (not so easy now I know), put our furniture in storage, money in the bank and take off for a year or so. We're retired and although we've never had a motorhome we did a similar thing towing a caravan when we first retired and ended up living in Portugal for 3 years, now been back in uk for 3 years or so and are bored out of our skulls, we think we can squeeze one last tango from life! It scares us a bit as pipe and slippers have a lure, but pushing 70, if we don't do it now I feel we never will.
We're only just starting to do a bit of research, I'm sure no one will mind if we ask really stupid questions along the way as this seems such a friendly site. We know that we only want a compactish 2 berth motorhome but not as small as the little Eriba caravan we had last time. We particularly like France but realise that if we end up leaving in the winter we may have to go a bit further south. I expect lots of you have had many adventures doing similar things and it would be great to hear about them. :Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome to fun from just across the border in Dumfries, sounds like exciting times ahead for you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back