Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Received my Sat control box back this afternoon plugged it in and all is well, :thumb: would have been better if it hadn't gone caputtttt!!!, but happy with the service and repair cost
Dealt with Crystop direct in Germany, can not read the invoice but repair and software updates 74 euro plus pp and vat,they haven't said what was wrong but it was more than just a fuse, Brian(Hildweller) kindly gave it the once over for me and confirmed board problems, my unit is the older version with built in DVB decoder, a replacement control box (new) no refurbs available (no DVB decoder either) £680 :Eeek: so i got of light me thinks,
3 week turn round and excellent communication throughout:thumb:
Geo

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
:thumb:Good result Geo,:thumb::thumb:

Have you got your battery monitor yet?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
:thumb:Good result Geo,:thumb::thumb:

Have you got your battery monitor yet?
Got It??? Got it??
Its been up and running for four days:thumb:
Well impressed I can now get really anal about my batteries and Solars:Doh:
Want to know how many volts ive got? How many amps in or out?
What percentage of charge Im at? How long to flat? how long to full charge? Whats drawing what, Just ask, did you know an RV heater fan pulls 6 amps, Not a lot of people know that
Well you did ask:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
For those that dont know
Bryan had a NASA BM1 fitted at the Newark show, I was smitten:Doh: Boys and their toys an all that Link Removed
Geo

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Got It??? Got it??
Its been up and running for four days:thumb:
Well impressed I can now get really anal about my batteries and Solars:Doh:
Want to know how many volts ive got? How many amps in or out?
What percentage of charge Im at? How long to flat? how long to full charge? Whats drawing what, Just ask, did you know an RV heater fan pulls 6 amps, Not a lot of people know that
Well you did ask:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
For those that dont know
Bryan had a NASA BM1 fitted at the Newark show, I was smitten:Doh: Boys and their toys an all that Link Removed
Geo

Yes, I can see I'm going to get no rest now that's fitted - I can just hear him now "turn that off" "turn that off". The parrot Arfur will have nothing on him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now where did I put that strychnine :Doh:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Gordon Bennett.. :Doh: Bryan was bad enough at Newark .....All I heard all weekend was 8.2... 11.4....9.5 ..I'll have in stereo now at every meet from the pair of them :Angry:
Think I,ll join the Foreign Legion :shout:

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Gordon Bennett.. :Doh: Bryan was bad enough at Newark .....All I heard all weekend was 8.2... 11.4....9.5 ..I'll have in stereo now at every meet from the pair of them :Angry:
Want to know how many amps it takes to electrocute a Legionair:winky:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
you know what, my £40 solar regulator shows battery volts, amps charge and amps discharge, what more do you want.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
you know what, my £40 solar regulator shows battery volts, amps charge and amps discharge, what more do you want.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Half a kits no good here mate:RollEyes::thumb:
Not only can I tell you my batteries are going flat I can tell what time that'l happen

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No

Easier answer Tony - buy one yourself and you too can be as content as us :thumb:

ah... but yours is only watching your SOLAR amps, ours is watching over the BATTERIES :thumb::winky:

Bryan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back