Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Any Crystop experts out there
Having problems with the free to view section of the system, I assume the dish is pointing in the right direction as i am able to receive Sky OK, on initial switch on dish finishes search and a message pops up "Can Not Decode Service" put Crystop box in to standby and switch on sky box and that works and displays OK, searched manual and Tinternet for meaning of message but can not find any info, any info on what scart should "Properly go where would also be helpful as i get the impression its working a bit add Hock and not all plugs are where they should be, all cables are in knots and im going to un plug the lot and with your help get it sorted, as after every journy one wire seems to have pulled out another
It has 3 times scart sockets, It may be look obvious but please bear with me:Doh:
1 for decoder (what goes in there and to where)
1 for TV what to where (seems obvious i know)
1 for VCR what to where (also seems obvious)
I do have a manual for it but of course it makes no mention of a Sky box or where to plug that in, so if thats in the wrong place every thing else might be too:cry:
can somone help to get it all in the right plug oles please:Eeek:
Geo

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
I feel terrible that you are having the troubles that you are and can only say that I feel your distress.

Nevertheless I will do all that I can to ease your tension.

I will connect it up properly and into a fully functioning state provided that you do the following first.

Step 1: Disconnect ALL leads.

Step 2: Remove satellite dish from motorhome.

Step 3: Install dish in R-vision trail lite.

No...?

Oh, well...try this.

Connect Scart lead 1 from TV scart socket to Crystop scart socket labelled TV
Connect Scart lead 2 from Crystop scart socket labelled Decoder to Sky scart socket labelled TV
Connect the shin bone to the...knee bone
Connect VCR (or DVD recorder) to the Sky scart socket labelled VCR

What free to view stuff are you after anyway?

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
BTW,

If the crystop box is looking to decode signals from a satellite other than the sky one, pointing it at the sky one may be why you get the error message ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Brains
My crystop has a built in free to view system what ever that displays is what im after it used to get free view before all the wires fell out AGAIN!!!!! its pointing at Astra 2 what should i get from that apart from Sky
it used to do its scan ,I would get a load of fee view channels then put box to sleep and get sky on the sky box, now all i get is cant decode service and Sky:cry::cry::cry:
Ps buy a new Crystop it comes with a free R Vision:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back