Crusin' music (1 Viewer)

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
When we first set off on the journey we tend to listen to our playlists so we can sing-a-long. This type of stuff:
Spanish Stroll - Mink Deville
I Can see Clearly (now the rain has gone)- Johnny Nash
Travelling Man - Ricky Nelson
Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
Sorrento Moon - Tina Arena
but once the excitement has settled down a bit we usually always turn to Café del Mar. Mainly instrumental but very calming music and some great compilations.

Would be nice to listen to the radio too but the reception is total poo in our van!

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
I think it's down to personal taste. Much of what has been suggested on here is not my cup of tea just as most of what I like probably wouldn't be anyone else's. I listen to a lot of music at home so of late I have been tending to not have any on in the van (or on the bike). If I do listen to anything it's usually the radio. If I do have music on it will be my i-pod on shuffle. With over 7000 tracks on it I like the surprise of listening to stuff I haven't played for ages.

We like variety and have 1,000 + tracks on our MP3 player but are hoping to update some of our albums for a bit of new blood. I'm not keen on the shuffle feature but use it sometimes - my preference is to press play and leave it; I don't like having to reach over any adjust the music once we're driving and some of the music we have is not suitable for the boys or appropriate for our mood at the time.

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
When we first set off on the journey we tend to listen to our playlists so we can sing-a-long. This type of stuff:
Spanish Stroll - Mink Deville
I Can see Clearly (now the rain has gone)- Johnny Nash
Travelling Man - Ricky Nelson
Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
Sorrento Moon - Tina Arena
but once the excitement has settled down a bit we usually always turn to Café del Mar. Mainly instrumental but very calming music and some great compilations.

Would be nice to listen to the radio too but the reception is total poo in our van!
I'll listen to these along with those listed by others earlier; thanks.

Our radio has poor reception too - not sure if it the radio, aerial or wiring. It is worse when we have our wireless rear view camera working - contrary to the blurb, it does interfere with radio signals :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back