Cruise control (1 Viewer)

Rustyspanners

Free Member
Sep 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi has anyone fitted one of these at £185 found it from google search seems like a good deal and nice looking stalk.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
lovely website with grey text on white background. designed by a spotty teenager in his mum's back bedroom

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
lovely website with grey text on white background. designed by a spotty teenager in his mum's back bedroom

I think your post is most unfair...

.... To spotty teenagers 🙂

I had my cruise control fully fitted by Alex Kruse on this forum - very pleased and it looks & behaves like the Original Equipment one

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
I would like cruise control for our van after having it fitted to our Saab. So far I can’t find anything for a Mk6 Transit.

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
Just as a matter of interest I did a quick search for cruise control. The prices I found were nearly double the price I payed for the Saab unit. I forgott how long ago we had the Saab’s.

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
I would like cruise control for our van after having it fitted to our Saab. So far I can’t find anything for a Mk6 Transit.
That surprises me as there are kits for Land Rover Defenders with the 2.2 and 2.4TdcI engines. Which is what I assume is in a Mk6 tranny?

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline

any good?

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
Sadly that looks to be for the newer Transits. The Saab one only needed the indicator stalk changing and an update to the ecu. Trade prices and a donation to the dealers christmas drinks fund kept the price down.
I miss my trade contacts some times. Friend of staff member rates were always welcome.
My mate used to judge his his driving hours by the lack of feeling in his right leg when he drove an ex army AEC Militant wrecker.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back