Free Member
Apr 16, 2012
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Had ours done with Dave, lovely fellow and great service. Having it fitted made our 4 week tour of France much more relaxing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 29, 2014
Warwickshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Chieftain
Exp
Since 2004
We live in the Midlands and have one or two issues with our chieftain nothing serious but trying to explain and for them to understand is quite frustrating seems to me all these so called dealers want to do is service the van which is easy money for them but anything else they tend to shy away now I don't skimp on my van money wise I would just like the problem solved have heard so much about Dave he is the man for me am prepared to travel all the way down and even stay their for few days to get things sorted be seeing you in the new year Dave anyone else feel the same about what can only be described as shoddy service not to mention I have to book the van in about two months before I can get it done anyway that's my moan merry Xmas everyone

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
We live in the Midlands and have one or two issues with our chieftain nothing serious but trying to explain and for them to understand is quite frustrating seems to me all these so called dealers want to do is service the van which is easy money for them but anything else they tend to shy away now I don't skimp on my van money wise I would just like the problem solved have heard so much about Dave he is the man for me am prepared to travel all the way down and even stay their for few days to get things sorted be seeing you in the new year Dave anyone else feel the same about what can only be described as shoddy service not to mention I have to book the van in about two months before I can get it done anyway that's my moan merry Xmas everyone

Call us on 01952 587702 to discuss your issues please.

D.

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
how much is cruise control on a x250 ducato
Not sure but the new ones come with a programmable speed limiter as well which is a licence saver! Not sure if the CC can have that option, but worth it.

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
how much is cruise control on a x250 ducato

If its a Euro 4 its £418.86 fitted inc VAT less 5% Funster discount (remember to tell us you're a Funster when booking). If its a Euro 5 it goes up to £460 less 5% discount.

D.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back